Reviews for Inspired Curiosity
Larkawolfgirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I love your writing style! This just seemed so in-character and natural. No force whatsoever. I love it!
Krolshi chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh my god that was just adorable xD This must be how a curious first time it ;3
Great fic , & thanks for writing ! Had a Riku/Sora fanfic urge & this pretty much satisfies that xD
caledon chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Perfect! Utterly lovely and these two are just so adorable :D
Ryonee chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
awww... curious sora & obsessive riku always make a hot story! And the lemon scene is adorable too. A inexperience riku is a fresh change and i love it!
Kreyana chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Is it horribly wrong to want to see more to this interesting start of their more-than-friends relationship? xD

It was a great read, and very fun. Thanks! :)
mirai3k chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
i'm not usually a fan of PWPs since i tend to go for the plotty stuff but this was glorious and so well-voiced for two teenagers and best friends fumbling around and trying to figure out what they mean to each other underneath all the silly jokes and the touches and the sex. kudos to you for making it poignant and tasteful when it could have been done poorly. there was this comfortable ease through it all and the warm, lazy summery feeling of being with someone you are one hundred percent comfortable with, someone you trust and adore more than anything, came out through and through.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
best riku/sora fic EVER.
NoBeesPlease chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Haha. This is so adorable. I really love the perspective- Riku still occasionally feeling the darkness, and the awkwardness of the first time. Super-adorable and a really sweet read. )
bbb136 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I've never seen a lemon done from this angle before, it's really sweet and realistic. :) It seemed more personal than other fics.
Poke-the-Jello chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I must give praise to this. As a one shot you don't expect much asides from the generic, unrealistic, and terribly boring sex scenes typically written by hormonal, unknowledgeable minors. However since this was written by the same brilliant author that wrote Eir's Tomorrow I had to give it a chance. Of course it was much better than any other pwp one shot I've read so far in the entire KH fandom, and since my tween years I've read a LOT (not sure if thats something to be proud of but I can say I'm not pulling this out of my ass!). It was much more than just meaningless, and thinly veiled smex hiding under the pretense of some Harlequin paper back circumstance, it actually had a feeling of real sincerity and even snippets of insight into the motives and lives of these characters during and post game-the whole point of Sora being through enough to disillusion any kid yet still having the optimism/courage (note I didn't say naivety) to retain his pure ideals really is something I can say only Sora would do. And of course that leads me to my other point-Characterization! It was done wonderfully, and for once(thank Shiva, Buddah, Allah whoever!) Sora isn't described as some effeminate, pansy boy. I mean seriously, 3/4ths of the slash here depicts him as an oblivious, spineless fairy; by Jobe makes me wonder what Kingdom Hearts they were playing. And Riku of course is Angsty and Arrogant but you didn't exaggerate it or take this whole thing too seriously. It was very light hearted which is refreshing from the sappy drama that curtails this fandom. In fact I found myself snickering lightly to myself every now and again at the well written dialogue (like the observation that Riku had lived on the island all his life but never managed a tan). The sex itself was fun in that it was clumsy and Riku wasn't some virgin sex god and Sora didn't scream out in utter ecstasy or cry or something weak like that. The whole "I'm not gonna break" conversation at the end was a nice touch.

Sooo, with that long unnecessary rant I hope to leave you with the knowledge that this was great and I look forward to more KH from you (I'm a bit sad that my beloved fandom seems to be petering out of existence) as well as anything FF and hell I'll probably dig into something new if you write it. Best of luck, and thanks so much for all the great work!
owlpostagain chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
it's sassy and smutty and i just enjoy it so. cheers
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This is so Hot! And very funny too, had me laughing the whole time (as well as drooling).
Bable-Fish chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
I've got to say, this is one of the best sex scenes I've ever read. It was appropriately awkward and insecure, but still cute and caring without being over the top. Brilliantly written.
FlyingTackle chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Oooh. I'm very impressed. You turned what is essentially a PWP into something way cooler. They were so real and believable and in character. I love how Sora was the initiator and Riku was emotionally insecure. Like they actually are, you know? It's hard to find an author who likes the characters the way they are and doesn't turn one of them into a girl, therefore destroying their personality. Haha, anyway. I loved this and would so read it again. Great job!
animeobsession chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This is probably the best kingdom hearts one shot i've read in a long time.

I love how you've managed to keep the boys in character. It's something that no many authors can maintain, but you've done it.

Your writing stlye is excellent and compelling. Grammar and spelling is top notch. I also love your vocabulary, some bigger words in there that just added to the overall experience.

In short, I adore this and hope to see more from you soon.