Reviews for Yokai Sharingan
Blaze361 chapter 10 . 2/1
Good story
JJP123 chapter 1 . 1/31
so does naruto's sharigan have the same ability's as the regular ones which is the whole mangekyou/eternal mangekyou forms, and useings susanoo, amatertsu, tsukyomu and all that stuff?
JayyZombie chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Well, first things first: I'm writing this on a tablet, so it won't be that long.

Overall, it's a good fic; very original, well thought out, interesting, and so on. The only problem I had with it was this: The OCs are honstly ruining this for me. I was so into this story until I read your description on the Akatsuki leader; I was instantly disappointed when you added yet another OC after him. Honestly, they seem like giant Mary-Sues to me, and I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy this as much as I was before you introduced them. The pairing isn't one of my favourites, but I can deal with it.

Sorry if this seems cruel or like a flame, it's not meant to be. I was just expressing my opinion.
Primeval Of The Darkness chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
MY CABBAGES!
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Aren't sneakers not sturdy or effective enough for shinobi work?
Layla Riddle chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
This is really interesting!
I hope Naruto decides to join Akatsuki!
I cant wait for an update!
God of Fighters chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
awesome story.
Crappy123 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
You have exeed 700...when are you going to post the 11 chapter?
claymoredj chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Is this sill coming out
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
there is a slightly noticeable difference in the level of writing post chapter 3 its true but that doesn't mean the other chapters are bad. honestly its a pretty interesting story so far and looks set to get even more so even though it is well and truly in the realms of AU now. Shame no more has been done to it though.
Blazercjj101 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
There are seven hundred reviews yet no new chapter... my heart breaks
pronaruto chapter 10 . 5/13/2013
yay its 721 reviews , well great story hope anew one would come out soon
Zombiemunkie673 chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
mmmaaaakkkkeeee aaannnnoootttthhheeeerrrrr! please and thank you.
TooLazyToLogin chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Hurry up and Update! I need to see what happens next in this awesome story!
Rath Of The Flying Thunder God chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
great story! i love that you incorporated the sharingan and are now going to have naruto use kubikiri houcho. I'm not to sure on how the story is going joining the akatsuki seems counterproductive they are trying to get the bijuu which causes the death of the jinchuriki hence naruto would have to die unless you changed that part. Hope your plan for naruto turns out really well, its not what i would have done (naruto going missing nin) but it has merit! I will definitely be looking forward to what happens if you end up writing more and finishing the story.