Reviews for Yokai Sharingan
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 3 . 7/10
Great great GREAT story. Well written. UPDATE DAMN IT!
Rangeman89 chapter 3 . 3/5
awesome story by the way
Rangeman89 chapter 3 . 3/5
write faster!
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
impressive story, and sad past from Naruto...
He's going to learn about his past and i hope to see more in the chapter 2!
Zenith Relaxation chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Dropped. Follows canon too much. You give him all this power and he's too stupid to learn how to use it? He promises Sakura... really? Ahhh I was hoping he would not make going after Sasuke his goal... Tsunade instantly healed after getting by an Exploding Shadow Clone or something... Then what happened with Kabuto.
Same old plot with canon... No plot twists or anything.
blaze361 chapter 10 . 2/1/2015
Good story
JJP123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
so does naruto's sharigan have the same ability's as the regular ones which is the whole mangekyou/eternal mangekyou forms, and useings susanoo, amatertsu, tsukyomu and all that stuff?
JayyZombie chapter 10 . 12/29/2014
Well, first things first: I'm writing this on a tablet, so it won't be that long.

Overall, it's a good fic; very original, well thought out, interesting, and so on. The only problem I had with it was this: The OCs are honstly ruining this for me. I was so into this story until I read your description on the Akatsuki leader; I was instantly disappointed when you added yet another OC after him. Honestly, they seem like giant Mary-Sues to me, and I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy this as much as I was before you introduced them. The pairing isn't one of my favourites, but I can deal with it.

Sorry if this seems cruel or like a flame, it's not meant to be. I was just expressing my opinion.
I-Nex-I chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Aren't sneakers not sturdy or effective enough for shinobi work?
Layla Riddle chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
This is really interesting!
I hope Naruto decides to join Akatsuki!
I cant wait for an update!
God of Fighters chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
awesome story.
Crappy123 chapter 10 . 12/10/2013
You have exeed 700...when are you going to post the 11 chapter?
claymoredj chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Is this sill coming out
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 10/17/2013
there is a slightly noticeable difference in the level of writing post chapter 3 its true but that doesn't mean the other chapters are bad. honestly its a pretty interesting story so far and looks set to get even more so even though it is well and truly in the realms of AU now. Shame no more has been done to it though.