Reviews for Being Prepared
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
oh for the love of hades I could not stop laughing now my stomach hurts thanks for making me smile BM and WW until death do they part I love when writers such as your self write such amazing stories that I feel like I'm there in the story which is why i find it so funny oh and dont worry about the reviewer none of your business that person does not know how to have a good laugh. When I do get around to finishing and up loading the story I hope you'll have a look at my new BMW fic keep writing these funny fics they make me laugh and smile

would you be interested reading a BM WW fic I have posted called a Wayne family Christmas that's if you want IF you do Please Review

P.S. when Diana ask if he used them with Cat woman I waited with bated breath thankfully he said no but if he said yes I would have loved to reach through my screen and throttle him as you can tell i HATE cat woman or as I call her in my mind Cat B!tch

later
sacredheart11 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great stories... where do you get your ideas from? :)
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh yeah, being prepared... I'll never forgot that.
I really enjoy this fic
Motek chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
I love Alfred, really! xD He doesn't get enough love!

And this line: "Batman glared at her. 'What do I look like, a candy store?'" - I fell from my chair... Literaly...
AriTeir chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Firstly sorry this isn't signed, I've forgotten my password again, I rely on my computors automatic login too much...

Anyway this was a very enjoyable story. I loved the idea of Diana getting hooked on gum, I think it's a little quirk that brings her character into a more human spectrum.

And it's completely plausible that Batman carries a condom in his utility belt, they're actually very handy and are often included in survival kits. They're compact and can carry up to a litre of water and for this purpose are reusable, being the resourceful man that he his Batman would definately carry at least one, I mean you gotta be prepared right?

And yes Alfred deserves a raise!

If you want to contact me about this review, just type AriTeir into the search option and send me a P.M when you get to my profile.

Anyway it was a cute little story and I very much enjoyed it
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
amazing!

HawkAngel
dreaming.sapphire chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Loll. I can imagine Alfred shoving condoms in to his utility belt. XD Hm... Maybe Bruce will get a specially-made bubblegum flavored condom for Diana. _~
none of your business chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
okay, you think flaming is so damn great so im sure you wont mind this flame im leaving you on this crap-shit you call a 'fic'.

in your profile it says you like the robin/starfire coupling but yet you take shit about them in here, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!

you have to be the biggest poser of all to do that

and your characters are so ooc, batman would never be all lovey-dovey

this has to be the biggest piece of shit ive ever read, you have murdered fanfiction, i hope you happy with this crap

do us all a favor and leave fanfiction forever you crack faced whore!

and since you like flaming so much im sure you are not affend by this review
Enchanted Flower chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
cool.. it's really cute...

really love BMWW...

any more coming?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
funny
Knites chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
While Wonder Woman was less stiff here and hence out of character, this bit of fluff made me laugh. Cheers for the read.
librastar chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
im reviewing another of ur fics for the third time in a row...n theres still 1 more! im turning into ur biggest fan..hehe)
Peace Is Just Silent War chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I loved it! One of the best stories i've ever read!
Undead American chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Very cute!
killertrees chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I love your stories! You win my master of fluff award.

FYI: this story totally made my favorites list.