Reviews for A Dragon in the Dentist Office
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Sorry, but this seems like a Mary Sue to me - maybe you could try writing not in first person, particularly because the original HP series wasn't either? Just a thought to improve your writing :)
Protagonist Of Life chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
My family only ever goes to the dentists over the summer as we leave town. The town we live in doesn't have a dentists anymore because a drunk broke a sink off the wall in the apartment above and fried the electrical. The building, of course, was condemned and the dentist, of course, packed up and left when the mines were to cheap to compensate. -_- '
luckintheair04 chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
This was beautiful. Thank you for writing :)
Smiling-Eyes11 chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
This was a worth read all the way. The truth or dare part was really adorable I loved that part. :D
BOOTHxBONeS chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
I really liked that, good story line, lots of fluff, not TOO heavy on the smut, pretty damn good. I was just wondering what the lights from Draco's hair was all about?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Riku sounds Japanese is he ? I like the story so far I don't think hermione would fall for someone like the original draco it paints him in a different light (a rather sexy image if I mite add)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 11 . 11/6/2012
Smart! wow i wans't expecting the fake mark lol. confused me half to death it did. but amazing story!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
owww. I love the last part. Truth or dare. Dare. Kiss me. *drools*
She Who He Loves chapter 11 . 9/14/2012
Awwww! Cute and fluffy and smexi-draco-licious. XD thanks for writing.

SWHL
silent somebody chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
i do hope you know that orthopedics is foot care not mouth care. Orthodontics(braces) is mouth care.
Angels-heart1 chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Great story. Loved it, it was very sweet :)
Mrs.AmberMalfoy chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
That mother is awesome! Mine would never be so accepting. Sigh(I actually did sigh)
Praise Allah chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
Yay, a fellow Ron-hater I like the story so far, even if Draco is a completely different person.
Lady Lilybell chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is one of my favorite stories ! I've read it a couple times. I've been looking for it all day because I couldn't remember the name of it and its not in my favs because I'm stupid. Thankfully I searched Dentist office and found it ! congrats on such a good story !
mary morris chapter 11 . 5/28/2010
I LOVE her name! My name is Mary Elizabeth, and i find it funny that she was given the opposite of my name