Reviews for Chrysalis
mark3232 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Crystal Tokyo was never called a utopia in the source material. What is does say is that Usagi was elected as Queen. Apart from that, very little is ever said about it, just about nothing. So calling it a dystopia and all that is making things up.
Swordgirl101 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I highly doubt that you're still looking for this, but I'm Here to help is archived in now, here:

/s/37074/1/Im_Here_to_Help
Hat O' Doom chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Briliantly executed! An interesting crossover idea
Shrugs chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Great story, there are definitely not enough Sailor Moon/Death Note crossovers out that. I'm currently working on one myself right now, although it probably won't be up for a while. But wonderful writing and idea!
HeartOfAshes chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I really enjoyed reading this, and I love the way you managed to connect the two fandoms. There was alot of thought behind this fic and it shows :)
Janneia chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Re: A/N - have you perhaps tried the RAAC? That's where you usually find the really old fics - from before the "Internet" truly came into existence (I think) - if it's a classic? Just curious. :)
SilentHypoCrit chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Thoughtfull fanfiction. Thoughtfull Sailor Moon Fanficiton. How uterly rare and fascinating.

I liked it. One could almost wish for a continuation working out the finer points of terror induced order or the actuall impossibility of that.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
Brilliantly written, I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed a lot of similarities between Crystal Tokyo and Kira's proposed utopia. Keep up the good work.
katanbuilder chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Great work!
Shin-Ora chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Ne, That was amazing. It would probably be more appreciated in the Sailor Moon Crossover section, though. I never really thought about combining the two shows, but the way you put everything. It seemed like it could work out. That's crazy. This was awsome!