Reviews for Weapons of Old and New
Wait...Inspired by Bleach? This actually happened in the manga, though I don't remember what volume (or when that volume was published). I assumed you copied the manga plotline, but if you published this chapter before then...well, I guess you predicted the future. :) Good job either way.
11 chapters in, and I only just connected "section 6" with MI6. D'oh!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
funny chapter
rajvir chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Great story so far its to bad you abonded it and if you have not update it to prove me wrong.
Druc1fer chapter 21 . 7/23/2011
The whole James Bond-esque feel that you've given this fic is very interesting. It's certaily different seeing Naruto slip into the role of Bond. (Even if it is reluctantly and he's more Daniel Craig than Sean Connery) I look forward to an update, because the whole harem setup of this thing is just BEGGING TO be played out. Oh, and I couldn't help but notice the name of your OC being the same as your story "The Most Heinous of Crimes". Any relation besides name?
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
Dammit, you have no idea how much I hate your fucking guts right now. You are exactly like EroSlackerMicha. An excellent writer of amazing fics that have a tendency to piss me off to all high hell. I hate this story, but I cannot help but admit how well written it is, as well as how interesting. Truly a damn near perfect fic, I just hate it and would burn it if I could. If I were to rate it impartially, it would be a solid 9/10. perfect in almost every way. But my personal opinion is that it is garbage.

So you can see my conflicting ideas. Logic says this is pure genius, preference says it is shit. Just like EroSlackerMicha.

Keep writing you genius sonuvabitch, your fic is going to be a great hit.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 11 . 1/23/2011
THAT DAMN BOOK! Your story gets a 6 out of 10. It would be a 13/10 but that piece of shit book, Hinata and Sakura having important roles, and Jiraiya not getting the shit kicked out of him for that garbage of a book is keeping this story from going any higher than a 6.

You amazing writing skill is the only reason I am still reading this. But it is getting more annoying to skip over and purposefully forget any and everything that has to do with Icha Icha.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
Well, this chapter nearly fucked over the whole story for me. In fact I am still considering deleting this story. I have always hated Sakura, Jiraiya and Kakashi. Sakura because no one likes the pink bitch, and the other two because they are perverts. And that damn book is pissing me off. Everything in the story so far I can handle. But I would go fucking Itachi on all of the elemental nations because of that piece of shit new Icha Icha book. It is the worst part of your whole story so far. Far worse than Naruto still being semiwimpy, and Pinky having any importance other than being dead.

I am currently very conflicted between continuing to read a great fic, and deleting it because of that piece of shit book. In fact, before I reviewed this chapter, me and my brothers and cousins, all of which are violent pervert haters, went outside and played full contact tackle football to blow off steam...Well more like I threw all their asses out of the house and threatened them to play so I could blow off steam. I have always been the most violent in the family and the most adamant pervert hater.
erik chapter 21 . 12/2/2010
Great fun developments, thanks.
Delusional Fishies chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
Apparently Kishimoto read your story, because he also used Evil!Naruto.
Delusional Fishies chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
Did you know you are the most awesome writer on this site?
Hektols chapter 10 . 11/30/2010
It will be great to see the reactions from the rest of Naruto's friends.
Hektols chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Who was that old man? A bastard child of Chuck Norris?
Hektols chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Poor Kakashi doesn't know what is coming to him...
Hektols chapter 7 . 11/30/2010
So at the end they published Naruto's letters?

Poor Hinata, she won't be Naruto's first...