Reviews for A Tale of Too Many Worlds
Lovely! I wonder what he did turn into... lol
xaonrider92 chapter 7 . 11/15/2014
Excellent story, well written and a great fun to read. I love the dynamic between Howl and Chrestomanci, and how Sophie and Millie allied together within minutes of meeting each other. And Howl and Sophie are so sweet! I would love to read more stories involving the adventures of Howl and Chrestomanci, if you feel like coming back to this fandom someday. :D
Dimac99 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
Epic and awesome and wonderful! I did not see the identity of the enchanted coming at all, nor the related... geographical twist, one might call it. Loved it.
Elaienar chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
I love what you've done with Howl and Chrestomanci. Somehow they seem like a pair of brothers, one the strait-laced model child who finds himself strangely proud of his renegade brother, the other something of a black sheep, both intimidated and impressed by his slightly-too-perfect sibling. (I confess I'm at a loss when it comes to their ages though.)

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
saltyavocado chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
I am now going back and reviewing my favorite moments. I went back and read all the other reviews (which just shows how highly I think of your work)and agree with one of the reviewers that the story was just as good as something published in a book, if not better; there are an unfortunate number of authors out there who write stuff that is not worth the time spent reading it. But back to your writing. The part where Howl considers his experience with friendships and how his relationship with Chrestomanci is changing it really made me pause and think. I have never thought about it before, but its true that Howl doesn't seem to have any close personal friends his own age, apart from Sophie, who is married to him. I now love the possibility of Howl and Chrestomanci being close buddies. Somehow, with the way you portray them, it seems perfect. I would have posted something about it as soon as I read it, but I wanted to read the next chapter too badly. Thank you once again for the excellent story.
saltyavocado chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
I fell in love with this marvelous little story you wrote up. I actually think it's better than the first one. The balance between humor and seriousness was perfect, and I was especially pleased with how you took another author's characters and made them wholly your own. In my opinion, your characterization of the people from both books is subtley and yet distinctively different from DWJ's. Despite this, rather than being painful the differences are delightful and refreshing, and as I said, making them completely the product of your own intellect. I especially love the natural and completely believable interactions between all the characters. The part about Merlin and the formation of Ingary were very creative, as well as the problems the cracks between the worlds caused. It is a very well built plot, that doesn't leave any loose ends and even resolves some questions that DWJ has left unanswered in her own books. Overall, I am very impressed by your story telling and prose. Keep up the excellent work!
Kaitou Jareth chapter 7 . 12/29/2008
You make me laugh so much! Thanks for that, I needed it. This was a great story, equal parts fun, complex, funny, and interesting. You stay close to the characters but delve in deeper than most people do and you do so very well. But now I'm curious- what did Howl turn into after all? We may never know. Great story, good work, and I eagerly await your next work!
Sian chapter 7 . 4/11/2008
Excellent story! Thoroughly entertaining, and Howl was very good. And turning Gwendolen into a beetle stuck in Wales was a totally masterly stroke of masterfulness. Thank you!
scubarang chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
Just as I suspected, bloody brilliant. The mixture of humor and seriousness was just right. If you ever get the prompting for a third please act on it.
forestwife chapter 7 . 10/24/2007
I absolutely LOVE your stories! But one thing is bugging me about this one - what did Howl turn into? Please tell!
Cottia chapter 7 . 6/28/2007
WHAT DID HE TURN INTO?

Yeah, anyway, awesome cool story. Awesome cool author. Awesome coolness all around! YAY! er hum...
fuxshakes chapter 7 . 6/19/2007
quite excellent!

Thanks for writing it :)
ilovekyosohma chapter 7 . 3/14/2007
wah, it was so good! please write another one with Howl and Chrestomanci. what if Howl, Sophie, Morgan, and Bethany went to stay with Chrestomanci for a while at Chrestomanci Castle, and and Evil Wizard named Kirtan followed them back to Ingary and tried to take over? You could have people from other worlds coming, like Conrad from Conrad's Fate, and maybe crossovers with people in other DWJ books, and just have all of them trying to stop Kirtan from taking over Ingary. yeah, that was random. but whatever, this was really fabulously written, just like it's predecessor, only with slightly more serious plot in it, but just as many strange things. like, tell me if i have this right: the cat is afraid of turning into a boy, morgan is afraid of turning into an instrument, and i'm pretty sure the piano is downright terrified of turning into either a boy or a cat. anyway! this was great, i'll shut up now, bye.
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 6 . 10/23/2006
YAYSIES! I just read it again... and I UNDERSTAND NOW! LOL XD

Even better when you actually know who Howl IS...

bb xx K.A.
G chapter 7 . 9/25/2006
Howl’s ‘I-want-Sophie’s – so sweet, so cute, so close to how I was feeling, left me unexpectedly miserable, and desperately homesick, being not quite as fortunate as Howl in the fulfillment of my needs… Sigh… On a lighter note, it’s always fun reading your DWJ’s! Though the quite/quiet typos can be a bit disquieting. P Loved the whole cat/boy/instrument confusion. Delighted of course to see Howl and Chrestomanci together again. Any possibilities of throwing Mordion into the mix? (Was reminded of Hexwood by your awakened Merlin) Speaking of which, the almost-crossover – was it the reference to luminaries?