Reviews for Beautiful Dawn
vixenjc chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
i never thought of that before about lan growing old and dieing while Nynaeve stayed forever. i wonder how they will phrase that in the following books?
Juliiaa chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
awh i really liked this..

and abt ur comp, i feel the same way abt my computer. i am convinced it is alive and has built in machine guns and is ready to kill me when i get angry at it :SS thank god it hasnt happend to me yet :D
Tokyo Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Aww. So sweet. I love Lan and Nynaeve. They're my favorite characters in WoT.

Thanks for the smile you gave me!
The Skinny Tortilla chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
great!
lioness94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
your doing quite good from the lan to go.
Golden-Black Dragon chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
Interesting. I think Puddle of Mudd's Blurry would have been a better idea for a songfic. Probably due to the fact that Lan would probably reflect on how the not-so-good times brought him to Nynaeve's waiting arms.
Ako si Elyana chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Dear... person,

Lol. NICE FIC. I
discordchick chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
That...was...so cute! Oh my gosh you are soo good at that! Please do more you will make me cry with happiness! Lan and Nynaever are the best couple ever and you said it awesomely! Thanks!
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
I loved this story! I think it was absolutely beautiful. Lan's POV is ridiculously hard to write, but you did a wonderful job. I hope you write more!
Wackysocks chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
It was okay. I thought you had WAY too much "Man I love her" thoughts from Lan - very overdone. This fic has potential, though - truly.
Fyadora Lyryn chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I liked it a lot. And I completely agree with you that Lan's PoV is hard to write (I had to do it for summer reading). But you did a nice job. I love the fluff. The one thing I have to say is though in New Spring there were women after him. So he can't be all that horrible. XD
wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
It *is* hard to place what mental voice Lan would have. he seems the sort to be quiet, observant. underreacting in anything but the most pointed situations.

on the other hand.. some of those very few words he utters have a taste of poetry to them. and hint at just the sort of soul you wrote here.

the effervescence of the before last paragraph I can see appearing for brief moments. the distraction of the last paragraph... I admit I find a little harder to go for...

say 9 out of 10.

..gotta find more fics about Nynaeve raising the call for malkier...
Neseve Sedai chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Oh my goodness, I loved that! It was so sweet. The fact that 'High' by James Blunt is one of my all time favorite songs helps too.
Beccabus chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Maybe if your computer implodes, then explodes while spontaneously combusting...sorry. Great story again! So sweet! I didn't think Lan's PoV was too bad, but then, I haven't read much from his perspective. No one has really, I guess that gives you licence to make it up! Really well done, I just wish I could remember the tune to that song...