Reviews for Fallen
Lexie chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
*fangirl sigh*
what more is there to say? lol
Good 'story' and well written )
Genie-in-a-coffin chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
that is soo cute! I want jou handcuffed to my bed!
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Love it :D
dancing elf chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
interesting
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I choose to have Yami Bakura!

But seriously, Mokuba stealing Kiaba Corp! PURE GENIUS! Oh I want to read a story based on that now! I like the fact you made Kiaba analyse himself... Also the fact he seemed Uke-ish to Joey. Although I'd love this to be a full 27 chapter story, short and sweet is just as good. You're one of my favourite authors on here now ;)
heavenlygothicgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
gimme atem! i thought this was very well planed out BTW. :3
HARPG0 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Yes, well, there's a lot of drama going on in this short piece. You might want to expand a bit on paragraph two. Another suggestion is that the Japanese tend to say "suki" (pronounced "ski") when talking about someone they are emotionally attached to. And "dai suki" for a "big like." Referring to love so openly makes even established couples a bit uncomfortable-kind of like calling your girlfriend or boyfriend your "lover" openly.

I liked the "seventeen year old lecturing" part. Live long enough, and you will hear that "old self" lecturing quite a bit.

CKH Gosselin
heartslogos chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
This is so sweet and so sad. Who would have thought Mokie would have gone and become a suit? I would have thought Seto-chan's child if he ever had any would take over.
Dancing Turtle chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
i couldn't really imagine kaiba's mindest like that, but hey, it makes wierd sense what mokuba did that. great stuff, i absolutely love this.
Aishi-Cc chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
That was an interesting twist on KaiJou, me likes.

I'll take Bakura, the Yami, if you don't mind. I'll take Kaiba next time.
wondertitch chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
i really like the idea, and i think you got the charater perfect. Of course, the end is perfection. Good one, really good one.
Reecey-Boy chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Thanks, that was well good. I'm loving the evil Mokuba. And you broke the mould! I'm getting fed up with fics where Seto has to rescue Jou, loving the fact you did the other way around.

I look forward to working with you in future. *insert evil laughter here* The world shall be ours! Sorry, wrong exclamation. I meant; lesser fanfiction writers will bow down to our combined might! (already promised to take over the world with about three other people, sorry)

Of course, I think it should be Bakura's fault that they get sent to the Discworld. He seems the type.

. Haz
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Good story. Who could believe Mokuba would do that. Very sweet story.