Reviews for Straight Ace
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this was really good i liked the first and last one the most.
hpfan1987 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
aw cute and funny!
hwc chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Fantastic story :D

I think I like the second one best, though it's hard to tell. They are all awesome!

A heads-up about a typo in the second part (why no, I didn't read that one more than once, why do you ask :P): you wrote 'invisibility cloack' which should probably be 'cloak'.

That's the only thing less than perfect with this fic I could find (well, there could be more, but great fics are always too short ;)).

I loved it!
shoefreak37 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
So, I know this story was written quite awhile back, but I just had to comment. It happens once in a blue moon that a little one-shot warms my heart and makes it ache at the same time. This was very sweet, well-written, and inventive. Thanks for writing it. Cedric/Harry is one of my favorite pairings.
Phamalama chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
My favorite ones were the children and Cedric doesn't die! I really like that love comes naturally to them... I hope that you might expand the 1st idea into a multi-chapter fic! Keep up the good work!
HufflePuff96 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aww. The first one was so adorable. All of them were great.
Boekwurm chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
That was a really nice story I liked it a lot.

Do you know what I would really like to read: The one in which they are children part of your story as an prologe to a story where Cedric see Harry again years later when he bests Harry as a seeker and follow them throu Harry Third year and the Thri wizard championship and make the way Cedric death at the end of the 3ed task as his something more than a chocolate bar becaus the killing curse was meant for Harry or something like that.
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
You have a full house here: cuteness in the children story, nostalgia (on my part at least) for the fairy tales and the much needed 'they both survive' fic that we were all hoping for as soon as we read that fated chapter of GoF. I even enjoyed the OC one although I've never watched more than a couple of episodes...

Brilliant character, setting and interaction throughout, bravo!

*Faves*
Proof of Nothing chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Aw! Cute. )
GrimGrimm chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
You are awesome. Just thought you should know that.
Meeeeeow chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
That's precious. and hot too. xD*drools* Cedric Hary togethtthher Forever nyeaow dw
moony391 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Ooh, I really liked this!
FreeDaChickens chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Oh, I liked this! I'd really like to see you expand it - right now you get to the just-barely-slash point (except for the third), and I'd really like to see it continued. Great work, though!
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Eek! Finally, a Harry/Cedric that isn't pure smut! Yay.
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Cute. Very cute, I liked the Fairy-Tale one alot! I like all of them equally!