Reviews for Gentle Touches
Carling chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I don't particularly likes quick but sometimes the warnings can be deceiving. So I read the reviews first and my reaction was still one of confusion and what the hell? So I decided to read the story...and laughed my butt off.

"Harry Harry Harry"...said in my best slightly disapproving Gilderoy Lockhart impersonation. (No, Lockhart has nothing to do with this story).
Not-A-Spy chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I wish I hadn't read that.
VeraWhite chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very funny, I was laughing hysterically just moments ago, my father was looking at me like if I was mental. But no matter, I encourage you to write more drabbles that will keep my father thinking I've become a mad woman, I love confusing him so.

Love the drabble
Vera
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Perhaps I'm jaded,but I fail to see what's so shocking about this!
SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Hey, I don't know if you remember me. I left a rather unfortunately worded review on this story somewhere in the vicinity of four years ago. Honestly, the terms in which I phrased my complaint were essentially jerkish, and the memory has rankled me on and off ever since.

I was thirteen, and easily shocked, and more than a little bit self-righteous (which is never a good combination). I was also on a bit of a jumping-from-story-to-story-playing-ratings-police binge (tells it all, doesn't it?) at the time and let my shock get in the way of my manners. I was stupid and rude, and I'm sorry.

So, yeah...I came back to my account yesterday for the first time in years and thought that setting right an old mistake might be the best way to rechristen it. And if you've forgotten the whole incident years since, then I'm sorry to bother you and I hope you have a nice day.
DelorisPea chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Swet jesus...
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
thats funny it really made me laugh
A Divine Chaos chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
lol XD
feerose chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
lol, awsome!
Yellowwolf chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Hahaha, lol, cool _
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
hahaha...interesting. but it would have been so much better if was Malfoy instead!
tiki-92090 chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
ew but funny
Nephila chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
:o OMG OMG OMG! thats umm... wow... i really dont know what to say... just.. wow...
hanyou-elf chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
haha. damn. i was waiting for draco to go down on harry. how great is that twist at the end. always, my friend. always. you do a wonderful job with this story and i loved it.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Oh geez, SlightlyFrumiousBandersnatch, get a life already. It’s a drabble, for goodness sake, not a children’s comic book!

The story summary clearly indicates: “sensual delight” and “hints of squick” and it is not the author’s job to ‘parent’ other people’s children.

How very “Christian” of you to threaten the author, rather than making a politely worded suggestion that perhaps the story rating should be altered.

God save us from homophobic, holy-rollers!