Reviews for A Definition of Bad
EndedDragon21 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
*facedesk*
Really, Danny? I mean... Uhg... I can't really put anything into words right now...
It's great.
It's terrible.
And I need more.
Random Person chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow...
You should call this story "Hero." It fits it better. (My opinion anyway.) Later!
kirara the great chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
poor danny
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
wow...i don't even know what to say. it was very well-written and in good character, but man...it was sad :(

p.s. you really had that image in your head? that would creep me out on so many levels...i don't think i'd be able to sleep!
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
*raises eyebrows* i'm starting to see why the general public regards ff people as nutcases. are cravings lean a bit towards the morbid, don't they?

brittney
FlushedFox chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
aww, you got me kinda teary-eyed...very well written story, i applaud the audacity that you write with!

such a mature theme for a kids show doesn't always end well but you've managed to actually make Sam Tucker sound like young teens that just lost a very close friend.

i look forward to more of your fics!
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Even though I hate stories when Danny dies, I cannot hate this fiction!
endless.conflict chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
...

The best.. Danny Phantom Fic I've ever read. I love that ending.. ] Keep up the good work.
Crowmunculus chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
When I read this, it made me cry. It honestly made me cry, this was possibly the most touching and moving story I've seen here.

The macabre imagery with Danny was wonderfully horrible, it was described so well that you've made me feel sick. I can see why that image stayed with you, it must be one of those things that stays in your head and refuses to leave until it's written down.

But I loved the end section the most, that's what really got to me. That's the thing I really love about this story, the part that made me cry.

I absolutely love this, excellent job! Keep up the good work, and keep writing! )
Werefox Alchemist chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
*sniff* I've officially gotten out of my DP phase for the next few months (not exactly a good thing, considering I have three stories to finish) but I still love your writing. Poor Danny... he should have listened to Sam.

Ciao!

~W.A.
touchreceptors chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Well, you've already seen the review I left on LJ, but for the sake of other curious people who'll be reading this, I'll say it again - Excellent and really powerfulo writing. x)

It's a fave here as well!

-FBG / kp_krazy

PS: Hope you're feeling better and that it's nothing too serious.

Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
It's good.. I liked it. I could picture his grave in my mind. Quite depressing:P
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
So sad, but a wonderful story.
ghostanimal chapter 1 . 9/16/2006