Reviews for Warped love
bettyful chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
i feel sorry for shizuru in this's a sad story but well written.
jo-Kaon17 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
i occasionally read ShizNao story but i skip leaving a review.,but for this one i just cant explain how i love reading it..,sure it might not my favorite pairing but its just too good to be ignore and i would like to thank you for writing this..eventhough you make me hate Natsuki in it..and love Nao instead..:) its a one great fic:))
xwarLockx chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
SHIZNAO! i love it and i love u for writing this one! i love ur story! VERY MUCH! 3 3 3
FujinoT chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
waaa T_T shizuru... snif... damn you natsuki! _! i'm starting to really like shiznao now TTwTT
Zi-Zhuu chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Hee, oh, it's good enough.
Ume sama chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh wow. Well put on the warped love. Sometimes it seems that is what is really going on in this world.
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
started as a ShizNat fan who absolutely cannot accept either of them being paired with anyone except, well either of them. recently though, read a NaoShiz fic that was mostly one sided on Nao's side and quite sadistic as well. that fic didnt work because Natsuki existed. then i started to seriously consider NaoShiz(i'd rather it this order) and suddenly i noticed how similar they are. and after that, whether i liked it or not, i've been converted into a NaoShiz fan.

so my point is, i'm glad to see that someone has dedicated a fic to them that actually ends happily. thanks. however, there were certain parts of the fic i found not right...but it all works in the end.
Lesser Master chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I don't know how long this story has been up, or even if my word counts anymore, but I like it. This is the first I've seen of Shizuru Nao. I like that pairing. Buut there could be a few things changed. Not much though, not even enough to really mention it.
MelodicFlan chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Hmm, if anything, I'd say different. Much different, this story was. It gave more variety o.o;... which translates to OMFG YOU ROXORZ... JOB WELL DONE DOD! -cough cough- I really liked this story; I hope you continue it. I never thought Natsuki was so cold though... hmm~
Warkon chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
To be honest I kind of liked it! The only character that really seemed OOC to me was Natsuki. Shizuru and Nao might develop the way you describe them but there is no way Natsuki would become such a bitch.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
interesting, don see much shizuru/nao...but it works, in a twisted and dark way, but still an interesting read
pretend2besome1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
it's nice to read Shiz/Nao fic.

this fic rather short but it's okay
LaniZion chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
No, no, that was a very good piece written here. It's a nice change from all the ShizNat that continue to flood this place, so I really enjoy reading a different pairing.

The title of the fic really reflects the setting here. Shizuru and Nao trapped in the world of warped love...I think it's very good. Good luck on future fics.
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
No, it didn't suck at all. I'm not a fan of the pairing, but as I said on my profile, if it works, it works. And you made it work, so... -confetti-
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Oh My Gosh!

Great story! It is true that Nao/Shiz is a very rare pairing and well done in writing one.

Thank you, thank you and please continue writing this gold!

Ja Ne