Reviews for Locked In
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 7 . 10/22/2008
Hm...definitely would bet Skinner is seriously struggling with the fact right now that, out of all the cases and crazy explanations Mulder and Scully have probably been involved with up to this point, the weirdest is finding the door for the X-Files forcibly opened with gunfire. Gunfire I imagine that has an inkling comes from two FBI-issue sidearms ;)

Totally brillo work here, xfirefly9x! I was busting a gut on all 7 chapters, but the scene from Ch.6 where Scully discovers why she should NOT touch the videos on Mulder's desk was the definite kicker. Though by this point, I think that bit of common sense should have been obvious ;)

BEB
DarkMinds chapter 5 . 5/22/2007
I really enjoyed this story... when are u going to update... i read it a few months ago and decided to read it again.! Its very amusing
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 5 . 5/13/2007
ahahaha i loved it keep it going!
doc chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
NO! KEEP-WRITING!**! I absolutely *have* to know what happens now!
xxAmicitia chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
it's a great story!

Please update soon! :D
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 5 . 12/4/2006
hm Th3r GonNa Tak3 PIcz
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
WOW u Mad3 mA dAy lol DiZ sTORY iS maD fUnny!
ayesis chapter 5 . 11/19/2006
WAY! up n running! thanks soo much! well, all i really have to say is great chappy, lmao mulder... keep up da gd work... i will keep u on ure toes... lmao, nah, just write wen u can :0 it'll still be gd! more evilness? oo, im ready to read them already! ;)
lola chapter 5 . 11/16/2006
I love this story so far. It's original, at least I haven't read one like it. There is more, right? Hope so!

~Lola
The X-Filer chapter 5 . 11/15/2006
i love this one please write more soon cheers
J. Ashmore chapter 5 . 11/11/2006
HAHAH OMG! I about died reading this! Please update again SOON SOON! This story made my day! Good job!
GreatAmericanAuthor chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
LOL-Scully's so mean!it's a cute story;keep it up :
Cj M Scully chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
Hey, I just started reading this and it's really good so far! ] can't wait to read more.
sanderswife chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
hah loving it. you are doing a great job. kep up the good work. update soon
Whammy chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
I like this story! You're doing a good job and it's funny. So update soon!