Reviews for Biased
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 1/3
The title works so well with the plot. Very nice.
helaluvE chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
aw Jim! *hugs* I saw that scene just yesterday and killed me a little bit.

Again, great one shot!
Nanali chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Wwo, you're so good at these. I love angsty Jim and angsty Pam! Please keep writing!
mj chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I loved this story. Sorry I reviewed late but whatever. And I loved that deleated scene, too. It was so sad.
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I *thought* I'd read something else by you. I guess I just forgot to review. But this definitely deserves a review.
MG chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I know exactly what scene you're talking about and yeah, that was the most heart-breaking scene...I felt so bad for Jim...I think you've really done a great job capturing it from Jim's point of view. *Runs to go get a tissue*
allibabab chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Aww, sad. :(

But you did such a nice job and it's really well-written. I love your style: "And he has no idea how her favorite yogurt or her face when she is angry has anything to do with her wedding to Roy. He should have said something like “Congratulations” or “I’m so happy for you both, you deserve this.”

But he wasn’t, and she didn’t."

Good job!
wantsomebubbly chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
3 simple words for you my dear. i love it.
valeah chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This is so sad and sweet. I love how you handled Jim's thought processes, especially about Roy-I see Roy being insensitive and kind of demonized in a lot of stories but in yours it subtly but clearly could be coming from Jim's psyche, and it's perfect. Very well done.