Reviews for No Way Out
Khorale chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I hope you finish the trilogy soon! I love reading about Ayumi and Gin
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I'm too lazy to log in, but you know it's me. ;-)

Anyway, I can assume you're not ever going to finish this story. :-( I'm saddened really. It was very good and I was hoping this trilogy would finish up.

*sighs*

Well done in any case.

PS. I had an awesome dream. How does the BO agents in the YGO Virtual World (Noah arc) crossover sound? LOL That would be a great story written in your style!
Shuichi Akai chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I love the story! I wish there would be a fourth chapter.
roxifoxi chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
LOL INTERSTING STORY :OOOO. Please please please please please please please please please please please please CONTINUE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! ! ! ! !
Putscheschka chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
awww, I'm exited! I love the whole series, though my head-canon of Gin is a slightly different one :D
Can't wait for the next chapter!
darkbandit01 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Wow haha I'm kinda sad this is the last one! Actually I am sad. this is great. Haha ayumi is always getting into trouble. Her mom should just assign a 24-hour bodyguard. I like how u keep adding new characters, and add in murders and mystery, great job with it! Good job with haibara, really captured her character so far. I remember those look-alikes, I like how you brought them in. I am definitely excited for the long awaited meeting between sherry and gin. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep writing!
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. I know your busy with a bunch of other stories but I really want to read this one. The way you captured the character are so detailed and well put its kinda scary. Love the story! Some how I doubt the look a likes will fool kudo and shiho for long. I'm guessing that gin's double was foiled by the junior detective league long ago. Though I don't remember that in the original story but you could have made him up or I really just don't remember it. In any case, I love this story and can't wait for chapter 4. Its on my story alerts now!~
SunflowerIce chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
and thats where you stopped.. noooo

I liked the beginning.. and already started to get corious about conans transformation back to shinichi.. that would have been so much fun
ScarlettOharaHamiltonKennedyButler chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
God's nightgown! You are such a intriguing writer, I always love your stories! May I read another chapter,please? -blinkingmygreeneyes-
Lucyole chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
first why d yu dnt wrote further i want more of that sup0er good story and second i love you story its very exciting, sweet and amazing please wrote furhter please please please *i'm beging you on my knees wiht big puppy eys and delicous cokies in hand for you* worte the next chapter and upload it
42-kami chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Never to late for a review, right? Hi Sou's plan is really bone-chilling, one can only wonder what troubles will be left for Gin and Vodka to handle. Poor Ayumi almost seems to be leaving out parts of the rough manhandling she endured. Kudou making a comeback? Somehow it feels like he and Sherry will only add to the agents trouble _
li hoang chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Did you forget this fic?

How long will i have to wait?

Please finish

I'm begging you
Evanescences Angel chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Sempai! How could you not finish this story! You can't leave us hanging like that! I was looking so forward to the last installment of this series too... please. Please continue this story until the end. I want a endding to this story. Everything so far is so great and I can hardly contain myself from jumping up and down or cursing out the screen for forsakening me on this chapter. I'll be waiting as long as it take for this story to continue! That's a promise!
Mizukithepanda chapter 3 . 7/26/2008
Hm...

Well, I'm really glad that there's a third installment to the "Ghosts" series, but... erm... it seems... different, somehow. Like, the atmosphere and tone are completely different from those in the previous two installments and the chapter styling is different too. Now, when I say chapter styling, I mean the actual way the story is set out: exactly how much happens in a chapter, how long the chapters are, and how many POV switches there are in a chapter. The story itself seems to be moving much too fast - or too slow as the case may be. It's a fine line between the two... Either way, the actual flow of the storyline is very awkward in comparison to the other two and no matter how much may have been planned out at the start, it doesn't seem like you're really sure of where you're going or what you're going to do.

I suppose that might be one of the reasons that you haven't updated this in nearly two years...

And there's more I wish to cover... A lot of the happenings in this story don't really seem to be very realistic and/or likely to happen - given the way you've portrayed the characters previously. Like, while Ayumi's actions seem plausible, Shiho's do not. Actually, there are some pretty fuzzy points on Ayumi's actions too, though I can't pinpoint them at the moment... Oh, and I'm very curious to know why you used the "anime-only" Gin/Vodka look-a-likes... Tell me, do you not read the manga? It rather seems like you don't to me, since, as another reviewer mentioned before, you've left out the fact that "Chris" Vinyard has been officially missing since Volume 42... Another thing that I find odd in the case of Vermouth is that you call her CHRIS Vinyard... I don't remember what Volume it was, but it was revealed in the manga that Chris Vinyard and Sharon Vinyard are the same person. In fact, I find it highly odd that Gin and Vodka would even hypothetically refer to her as that too... seeing as she has been with the organization for more than twenty years and that even Yukiko calls her "Sharon" rather than "Chris"...

All in all, while I'm glad that you've continued with the "Ghosts" trilogy, I think that there are a LOT of points that you need to work on before continuing with this. I'm not saying that it's bad by any means, but it needs a lot of work. Perhaps, if you haven't read the manga, you need to to brush up on key facts of canon. It certainly couldn't hurt anyway... or you could watch more of the anime. (If you haven't already) I'm pretty sure that they've gotten past the points where the key facts that you need are introduced.

Anyway, I sincerely hope that you will either continue it or rewrite it at some point and all of us "Ghosts" fans will be able to continue enjoying the love that is Ayumi and Gin.

Sincerely yours,

Mizuki Kurenaida
Akashi Something chapter 3 . 12/29/2006
I like the plot twist with a look-alike Gin and Vodka. I wonder where the story will go from there. And the man in the wheelchair, I'm guessing it's Hi Sou? I remember he was pretty badly injured and had to crawl away from the building.

The chat between Ayumi and Vodka, however short, was very adorable.

One thing that I didn't particularly like was the twist with the antidote. It's already very dangerous for Ai to walk around in her child-form, so to me, it's very unlikely that she'll take the antidote. She'd have to live in hiding until the Org is taken down, or she'd have to leave. Also, I doubt that she'll take any antidote first (see the case where Shinichi took the temporary antidote). Of course, I have no idea how the story is going to turn out, so I'm fine with waiting to see what the reasons are for her to make such a decision. I'm not so curious about Conan's decision, but I am very curious about Ai's decision, which is already made. :)