Reviews for No Way Out
Akihiro1997 chapter 3 . 3/14/2017
Well. That was a non-ending. I want to see how this plays out. I now find myself annoyed that your writing is so good because I know you won't be finishing this. I mean, as long as it's been, if you had any intention of doing so, you would have by now. Aside from the fact that it's incomplete, the only thing that doesn't sit right for me is that Haibara took the antidote herself before even mentioning it to Conan. She has developed quite a few antidotes since her introduction, and I can't think of a single time she tested it herself. She always uses Conan as her own personal Guinea pig. If you ever do decide to revisit this, hopefully you will explore her thought process as to why that suddenly changed. Great story, but it needs to be finished.
tthpf chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
I wish u would update this even though I know u will not as u said.. sobsob :(
Khorale chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
I hope you finish the trilogy soon! I love reading about Ayumi and Gin
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I'm too lazy to log in, but you know it's me. ;-)

Anyway, I can assume you're not ever going to finish this story. :-( I'm saddened really. It was very good and I was hoping this trilogy would finish up.

*sighs*

Well done in any case.

PS. I had an awesome dream. How does the BO agents in the YGO Virtual World (Noah arc) crossover sound? LOL That would be a great story written in your style!
Shuichi Akai chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
I love the story! I wish there would be a fourth chapter.
roxifoxi chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
LOL INTERSTING STORY :OOOO. Please please please please please please please please please please please please CONTINUE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! ! ! ! !
Putscheschka chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
awww, I'm exited! I love the whole series, though my head-canon of Gin is a slightly different one :D
Can't wait for the next chapter!
darkbandit01 chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
Wow haha I'm kinda sad this is the last one! Actually I am sad. this is great. Haha ayumi is always getting into trouble. Her mom should just assign a 24-hour bodyguard. I like how u keep adding new characters, and add in murders and mystery, great job with it! Good job with haibara, really captured her character so far. I remember those look-alikes, I like how you brought them in. I am definitely excited for the long awaited meeting between sherry and gin. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep writing!
Angel-Dust-Ryuuki chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter. I know your busy with a bunch of other stories but I really want to read this one. The way you captured the character are so detailed and well put its kinda scary. Love the story! Some how I doubt the look a likes will fool kudo and shiho for long. I'm guessing that gin's double was foiled by the junior detective league long ago. Though I don't remember that in the original story but you could have made him up or I really just don't remember it. In any case, I love this story and can't wait for chapter 4. Its on my story alerts now!~
SunflowerIce chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
and thats where you stopped.. noooo

I liked the beginning.. and already started to get corious about conans transformation back to shinichi.. that would have been so much fun
ScarlettOharaHamiltonKennedyButler chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
God's nightgown! You are such a intriguing writer, I always love your stories! May I read another chapter,please? -blinkingmygreeneyes-
Lucyole chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
first why d yu dnt wrote further i want more of that sup0er good story and second i love you story its very exciting, sweet and amazing please wrote furhter please please please *i'm beging you on my knees wiht big puppy eys and delicous cokies in hand for you* worte the next chapter and upload it
42-kami chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
Never to late for a review, right? Hi Sou's plan is really bone-chilling, one can only wonder what troubles will be left for Gin and Vodka to handle. Poor Ayumi almost seems to be leaving out parts of the rough manhandling she endured. Kudou making a comeback? Somehow it feels like he and Sherry will only add to the agents trouble _
li hoang chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Did you forget this fic?

How long will i have to wait?

Please finish

I'm begging you
Evanescences Angel chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Sempai! How could you not finish this story! You can't leave us hanging like that! I was looking so forward to the last installment of this series too... please. Please continue this story until the end. I want a endding to this story. Everything so far is so great and I can hardly contain myself from jumping up and down or cursing out the screen for forsakening me on this chapter. I'll be waiting as long as it take for this story to continue! That's a promise!