Reviews for Thunderstorm
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
A good way for take out the frustrations.
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Just for once, Vic wanna do the same; running out when it's raining and screaming loudly to the cloudy sky ...
Nice gen-fic, anyway.
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I don't know how to tell you how hilarious this is!
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This pretty much sums up what might have been.
Ichiume chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Ah. I don't know why the image of Sasuke laughing in the rain made me smile. He needs it. Poor boy. Simple and sweet story. Love it. :)
CreatorsOfWorlds chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was really good.
somebodykillme chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
this was great, thanks for writing it.
evening's shore chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
We all want to do this, sometimes.

A lovely, timeless portraiture of this side of their friendship.
Alchemistry chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
That was wonderful. I mean, the simplicity and beauty of it is that both of them understood each other. I really love the bond they shared in the original Naruto world before Shippuden. After Sasuke's defection, everything seemed so hollow. Anyway, kudos to you for writing such a cute and real story. This follows canon quite well (pre-shippuden). 5/5 :)
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
That was amusing and cute, I loved it and excellent job
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Pretty story. Made me smile. I love rain, thunder or not:) It's a wonderful gen.
fnza chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
cool n smart..luv on writing!
lighght chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
This story was so sweet, and now definitely one of my favorites. I think, it was absolutely perfect. It made me smile, and I'm sure everyone else who read it did too. Great job.

Equinexia chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Really, boys are so silly sometimes 3

As always, it's great. Naruto and Sasuke are portrayed wonderfully, I can imagine them doing that in the manga (well, before Sasuke left, of course)

I'm such a sucker for pre-time skip with Naruto and Sasuke as kids and the relationship they shared.. THAT was what "Naruto" was about for me. Their friendship and the understanding and just anything about them.

Your writing style is smooth : once you start reading, you can't stop.