Reviews for Tales of the Gun
kate4394 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
aw! that last one made me want to bawl! this was really good!
TheDoc811 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Well done!

AirDragon717
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That last one was depressing ;.; Elizabeth one is amusing.
Jesse A. Harper chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
LOL!
Sh411th chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
These are absolutely amazing! You should add some more!
Negotiatrix chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Very entertaining! Elizabeth was particularly good! Despite the downer, I liked Future Fire as well.
Slaughtered.Wings chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow, this is amazing. I love it. You roled the characters well, especially Riza. It's going on my fav. stories :] good job
rizahawkeye21 chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
very good. i liked them. please keep 'em going!
Nadaelea chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
10 of 10 i love it _
momiji-k chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow! Those were wonderful and full of insight. I'm so happy right now. I have missed your stories... it's been a fairly dry summer when it comes to fan fics.

There were a lot of good laughs in this one. The "Elizabeth" scene was funny to imagine. I could just see it all playing out in my head. The "Barry" scene was funny too. I wouldn't have thought Roy would follow her home to tease her... but I always thought that he *would* follow her home.

The last one was quite unexpected after a lot of nice, fun pieces. But the raw emotion conveyed in it was very moving. It put a lot of images in my head about love, honor, courage, commitment, and sacrifice.

I can see that last one developing into a much larger picture. A fic based on that, although heart wrenching, could be really good. I just love how much that one opened up the floodgate in my mind.

Somehow, such a sad thing (the thought of Riza having to shoot him like that and then herself) inspires me. I think it's because of all those images I just mentioned.

Thank you for all the FMA Royai that you write. No other writer comes close to your style. :)
LILI chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Waow! Beautiful. It has everything. It's sweet, funny, and sometimes so dramatic. I can see an evolution too. The last one is the most dramatic one, yet, the best of all!
strandedthought chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Wow, so many emotions in five short tales. Fear was sad, but warming. How to break a phone fetish was hilarious. Introducing Elizabeth was amazingly funny. Sicly Amusing was great, I loved that one. Future Fire, I swear it made me tear up. Very well done, thank you for sharing it with us.