Reviews for A New Direction
Siy Simon chapter 4 . 12/19/2015
Please, post a new chapter. Don't stop to write!
mehr03 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
hey great tory..plzz update soon
californiagirl1426 chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
omg, i love this
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
oh, i love this so far
067dzjs chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Whoa, I love this. So Draco and Pansy are staying with the Weasleys, Hermione, and Harry? It definitely will be interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Junsui chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Hm, that chapter was a little longer, so you're getting better! I'm a little surprised still at Malfoy coming back; does that mean Snape is going to come back as well?
Junsui chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
I'm still intrigued and reading, but if you mean the tower where Dumbledore died, wasn't that the Astronomy Tower?
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
hey u updated! draco and pansy living with the weasley! that is a disaster waiting to happen. can't wait til next ch. it is going to be very interesting just as hermione said.
riegert8 chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
I like this chapter. It is very good that Pansy going to check to see how best friend is doing. It sad that Pansy ran into Harry and get mad that he is in her way. At this point in the story you really can't them anymore then enemy's. I think this is a good chapter
GurlOfTheNight chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Its good. Can't wait to know what happens next.
cammy77 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
loving it! wasnt to keen for this story at the beginning, in the first chapter, but youve got me hooked! great writing and, like i always say, keep it up!

loadsa luv

cammy77

xoXOxo
LaBelle Evans chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
That was short! Good thing that Draco is ok!

Please, update soon... a long chapter! :D

Evans
GurlOfTheNight chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
I loved it. Please update soon