Reviews for A New Direction
mehr03 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
hey great tory..plzz update soon
californiagirl1426 chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
omg, i love this
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
oh, i love this so far
Epitome of Bold chapter 4 . 11/27/2006
Whoa, I love this. So Draco and Pansy are staying with the Weasleys, Hermione, and Harry? It definitely will be interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Junsui chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
Hm, that chapter was a little longer, so you're getting better! I'm a little surprised still at Malfoy coming back; does that mean Snape is going to come back as well?
Junsui chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
I'm still intrigued and reading, but if you mean the tower where Dumbledore died, wasn't that the Astronomy Tower?
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
hey u updated! draco and pansy living with the weasley! that is a disaster waiting to happen. can't wait til next ch. it is going to be very interesting just as hermione said.
riegert8 chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
I like this chapter. It is very good that Pansy going to check to see how best friend is doing. It sad that Pansy ran into Harry and get mad that he is in her way. At this point in the story you really can't them anymore then enemy's. I think this is a good chapter
GurlOfTheNight chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Its good. Can't wait to know what happens next.
cammy77 chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
loving it! wasnt to keen for this story at the beginning, in the first chapter, but youve got me hooked! great writing and, like i always say, keep it up!

loadsa luv

cammy77

xoXOxo
LaBelle Evans chapter 3 . 9/21/2006
That was short! Good thing that Draco is ok!

Please, update soon... a long chapter! :D

Evans
GurlOfTheNight chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
I loved it. Please update soon
riegert8 chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
I like this chapter. I have doubt that Hermione is that Gun-ho about snape, she have seen some of things that he has done. Now if it was any other teacher oh yes she would trust that Tacher. Good Chapter. Thank for you reply to my review. I admit I could did a better job. I knew that Draco and Pansy are close but how close nobody really knows, sometime a person tell everything to. Draco would protect Pansy from knowing if doing something wrong even if is for the right reason's. I am not a big fan Harry & Pansy pairing, but I will read it I think it a good story and I could give some good examples. One of the main reason that this pairing is possible is she never said much against him and the must she have said is that he is ugly.