Reviews for The Black Legacy
rosebud90 chapter 28 . 7/11
Wen will u update again
Jordan Ripley chapter 30 . 6/21
Loved it! Hoping one day your muse visits again and you decide to finish it. Thanks for the entertainment!
daisycb chapter 30 . 5/27
This was a horrible place to stop. Please finish this wonderful story
Cztelnik chapter 30 . 4/16
What an amazing fic. I'm terribly sad to see it come to an impromptu end but I enjoyed every chapter.
Almost a decade has gone by since you last updated, but I can't help but hold onto a tiny sliver of hope that we'll see this story completed some day.
Mie Mie chapter 30 . 1/19
Oh yeah I am still begging for this to be finished. I have hope.
Melikalilly chapter 30 . 12/14/2016
I love this story
Locket1 chapter 30 . 10/24/2016
Damn shame that this didn't continue. Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great. (Sad face)
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This is an absolutely brilliant story! I am heartbroken to see it unfinished. It is a true work of art and leaving it this way is like the Mona Lisa without her smile. If you still have it in you PLEASE take pity on us poor addicted readers and give us the rest rest of the story. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/18/2016
Is there anyone who can finish this story?
rosebud90 chapter 29 . 4/25/2016
When will u update I've been waiting for the update I love the story can't what till u update again
Dragonbloodrose chapter 30 . 4/12/2016
Your are an excellent wrighter i hope you complete this work
CheshireCatt13 chapter 30 . 4/4/2016
I- I don't- Whyyyyyyyyyy?! Why did you stop there?! I don't usually end up finishing stories of this length, as I usually get bored halfway through. So, when I saw reviews begging for an update after all this time, I didn't think it would matter. But now its four in the morning, the story came to an unexpected and unwanted stop, it is unlikely that the story will ever be finished, and I can't quite bring myself to get over it yet. It was very cruel of you, indeed, to stop this story where you did. I guess all I can hope is that you take pity on us readers and come back and finish it one day. I really hope you do.
Ella chapter 30 . 3/20/2016
I've been coming back here and checking for updates for years now , I hope that one day you will because it it the best fic I've ever read! If you do Thankyou, and if you don't Thankyou anyway cause it's still awesome!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/1/2016
Hey, its a very original plot and intersting to read, even to whom dont like SSHP like me, but thi one was nice, hope u update someday
1,202 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »