Reviews for The Black Legacy
Locket1 chapter 30 . 18h
Damn shame that this didn't continue. Wip's are so sad. This had potential to be great. (Sad face)
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 1 . 10/4
This is an absolutely brilliant story! I am heartbroken to see it unfinished. It is a true work of art and leaving it this way is like the Mona Lisa without her smile. If you still have it in you PLEASE take pity on us poor addicted readers and give us the rest rest of the story. PLEASE.
Is there anyone who can finish this story?
rosebud90 chapter 29 . 4/25
When will u update I've been waiting for the update I love the story can't what till u update again
Dragonbloodrose chapter 30 . 4/12
Your are an excellent wrighter i hope you complete this work
CheshireCatt13 chapter 30 . 4/4
I- I don't- Whyyyyyyyyyy?! Why did you stop there?! I don't usually end up finishing stories of this length, as I usually get bored halfway through. So, when I saw reviews begging for an update after all this time, I didn't think it would matter. But now its four in the morning, the story came to an unexpected and unwanted stop, it is unlikely that the story will ever be finished, and I can't quite bring myself to get over it yet. It was very cruel of you, indeed, to stop this story where you did. I guess all I can hope is that you take pity on us readers and come back and finish it one day. I really hope you do.
Ella chapter 30 . 3/20
I've been coming back here and checking for updates for years now , I hope that one day you will because it it the best fic I've ever read! If you do Thankyou, and if you don't Thankyou anyway cause it's still awesome!
Hey, its a very original plot and intersting to read, even to whom dont like SSHP like me, but thi one was nice, hope u update someday
julesa66 chapter 30 . 2/12
Please continue this story. We all want to know how it ends. What they do to dumbles, ginny, ron and ican see hermione changing sides again. Please please please continue this story. You could have it completed probably in ten chapters... please please please
SANOT2000 chapter 30 . 12/4/2015
I can't wait for the conclusion of this story. You had me enthralled from the start and hope that you haven't abandoned this story.
reader1writer1 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
I can't say much, since I haven't updated my own fics in far too long, but I do like this story very much. I hope you get back to it one day :) I almost want to read the Cynister stories, but I like this so much that I don't want to muddy the characters.
amberlee042 chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
rosebud90 chapter 30 . 9/8/2015
I love the story can't what till u update again I read this story so many times hoping u update please update again
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Please update soon. :D
darkatlantis chapter 30 . 7/28/2015
wow. just wow. this is an exellent story. could you please continue it? it's much too interesting and i would very much love to see it completet. preety please? :)
1,195 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »