Reviews for The Black Legacy
It's interesting to see Ginny be a Harry fanatic the way Bella was a Voldemort fanatic. I'm eager to discover your explanation.
LOL. I still halfway think Hermione is either Dumbledore's spy, or just a fair weather friend, but taking this scene purely on face value, it is very amusing.
I'm waiting for someone to turn Albus into a fly and swat him. ha
It's interesting that Remus, Tonks, Charlie, Molly and the twins are still devoted to Harry, but Albus, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione are not. I have not seen this combination in any other fanfic. You have not mentioned Arthur and Bill.
None of the portraits in Albus' office commented about Harry's shenanigans.
Hooray!
Harry's right. Albus is an evil dark lord. That's why Albus always is quick to point the finger at everyone else. Nobody told Harry yet, about Albus had said Harry was going dark and needed to be controlled. I hope Harry does more than blow up his office.
I can't understand why Nott is not expelled and sent to Azkaban for a family reunion with his dad.
Woo Hoo! The plot thickens!
Excellent development!
LOL. This gets better with every paragraph. I'm so glad I read past the first half of chapter 1 (life with the Dursleys), which seemed familiar, because the 2nd half led up to a great chapter ending, and this whole chapter has been terrific.
Snape thinks detention is appropriate for an attempted kidnapping and accessory to murder?

I'm out. That is absolutely despicable and Harry wouldn't accept or forgive treating Nott as worth more than him.
WTF? Nott attacked an apprentice (non-student) from behind with every intention of kidnapping him and selling him to be tortured and most assuredly killed. AND NO ONE CALLED THE AURORS?

How can Harry ever trust Snape or Dumbledore if they refuse to follow the law And treat him as if Nott is worth more than him?!
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 30 . 12/5/2017
Love the story. I can see it hasn't been updated for a while, but I just read it, and I hold out hope that one day you'll return to it.
nightpurr chapter 30 . 10/24/2017
This has been very good! Could you let me know if you plan on finishing this great story in the future or even put it up for adoption? I truly hope you are planning on finishing this. I don't know if someone could adopt it and carry on in a manner such as what you have done so far. Thanks for the entertainment.
1,217 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »