Reviews for The Black Legacy
SANOT2000 chapter 30 . 12/4/2015
I can't wait for the conclusion of this story. You had me enthralled from the start and hope that you haven't abandoned this story.
reader1writer1 chapter 30 . 11/29/2015
I can't say much, since I haven't updated my own fics in far too long, but I do like this story very much. I hope you get back to it one day :) I almost want to read the Cynister stories, but I like this so much that I don't want to muddy the characters.
amberlee042 chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
rosebud90 chapter 30 . 9/8/2015
I love the story can't what till u update again I read this story so many times hoping u update please update again
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Please update soon. :D
darkatlantis chapter 30 . 7/28/2015
wow. just wow. this is an exellent story. could you please continue it? it's much too interesting and i would very much love to see it completet. preety please? :)
BlazeVein chapter 30 . 5/21/2015
Great story. Love the characters. Too bad is unfinished. Hope you're o.k.
angiejohn chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
I have just found this story and I absolutely love it! Could you please finish it?
Angiejohn
InArduisFidelis-RAMC chapter 30 . 4/2/2015
Though clearly abandoned, I am still happy that I took the time to read this. I love the writing style and your characterisation was spot on. Your OC's were great and I enjoyed how you made a powerful!harry that actually seemed realistic. Thank you :)
xyz chapter 30 . 2/20/2015
Hi,
thanks for sharing this story. It's a pity it's not finished but I enjoyed it.
Kyria Greene chapter 30 . 1/7/2015
Fantastic story! Your original characters are wonderful. Find myself wishing for a book just about them! Love your work.
rmiser1994 chapter 30 . 1/6/2015
awesome story so far! .
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
a fantastic tale! you have a wonderful story going here, I can't believe you just abandoned it. this is the fifth time I've read it, well... as far as I can anyways. I keep hoping that you will take it up where you left off. sad really. thank you for you and for the sharing of your heart and yourself with others.
sam chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Love this. Will there be more or is it abandoned?
duchessme chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
it was an interestng plot
love the characters and the flow of the story.
Too bad it has been so long since the last update
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »