Reviews for The Black Legacy
amberlee042 chapter 17 . 9/19
rosebud90 chapter 30 . 9/8
I love the story can't what till u update again I read this story so many times hoping u update please update again
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 30 . 8/4
Please update soon. :D
darkatlantis chapter 30 . 7/28
wow. just wow. this is an exellent story. could you please continue it? it's much too interesting and i would very much love to see it completet. preety please? :)
BlazeVein chapter 30 . 5/21
Great story. Love the characters. Too bad is unfinished. Hope you're o.k.
angiejohn chapter 1 . 5/19
I have just found this story and I absolutely love it! Could you please finish it?
InArduisFidelius chapter 30 . 4/2
Though clearly abandoned, I am still happy that I took the time to read this. I love the writing style and your characterisation was spot on. Your OC's were great and I enjoyed how you made a powerful!harry that actually seemed realistic. Thank you :)
xyz chapter 30 . 2/20
thanks for sharing this story. It's a pity it's not finished but I enjoyed it.
Kyria Greene chapter 30 . 1/7
Fantastic story! Your original characters are wonderful. Find myself wishing for a book just about them! Love your work.
rmiser1994 chapter 30 . 1/6
awesome story so far! .
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
a fantastic tale! you have a wonderful story going here, I can't believe you just abandoned it. this is the fifth time I've read it, well... as far as I can anyways. I keep hoping that you will take it up where you left off. sad really. thank you for you and for the sharing of your heart and yourself with others.
sam chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Love this. Will there be more or is it abandoned?
duchessme chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
it was an interestng plot
love the characters and the flow of the story.
Too bad it has been so long since the last update
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
I have loved reading this story so far, I hope you update with more chapters.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/16/2014
This tale is very intriguing and your story-weaving is of utmost quality. From the very first chapter, I had been enthralled. Thank you for undertaking such an incredible journey. I only wish you still had time and desire to continue this most intricate story.

I especially enjoyed Severus' sour and epically sarcastic character. His insecurities and little flaws add a much needed depth. His lengthy vocabulary and snide observatory comments were most hilarious!

Harry's a pure joy. How you managed to portray him with such domineering power and commanding presence; while maintaining his innocence and morality, very profoundly highlights your prowess as a supremely talented writer. You're amaaaazing.

And the Bar! I would have loved to get more acquainted with all of the members. Sebastian and Spencer, for example, haven't yet had much time in the limelight. They are all such strong characters, it's a mere pleasure to get lost in their adventures.

I hope you will some day continue this beautiful work of art. I know my year will be made. In the meanwhile, I wish you all the best in your endeavors in real life!
1,184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »