Reviews for The Black Legacy
xyz chapter 30 . 2/20
Hi,
thanks for sharing this story. It's a pity it's not finished but I enjoyed it.
Kyria Greene chapter 30 . 1/7
Fantastic story! Your original characters are wonderful. Find myself wishing for a book just about them! Love your work.
rmiser1994 chapter 30 . 1/6
awesome story so far! .
whitebuffalowmn chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
a fantastic tale! you have a wonderful story going here, I can't believe you just abandoned it. this is the fifth time I've read it, well... as far as I can anyways. I keep hoping that you will take it up where you left off. sad really. thank you for you and for the sharing of your heart and yourself with others.
sam chapter 30 . 12/10/2014
Love this. Will there be more or is it abandoned?
duchessme chapter 30 . 11/22/2014
it was an interestng plot
love the characters and the flow of the story.
Too bad it has been so long since the last update
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
I have loved reading this story so far, I hope you update with more chapters.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/16/2014
This tale is very intriguing and your story-weaving is of utmost quality. From the very first chapter, I had been enthralled. Thank you for undertaking such an incredible journey. I only wish you still had time and desire to continue this most intricate story.

I especially enjoyed Severus' sour and epically sarcastic character. His insecurities and little flaws add a much needed depth. His lengthy vocabulary and snide observatory comments were most hilarious!

Harry's a pure joy. How you managed to portray him with such domineering power and commanding presence; while maintaining his innocence and morality, very profoundly highlights your prowess as a supremely talented writer. You're amaaaazing.

And the Bar! I would have loved to get more acquainted with all of the members. Sebastian and Spencer, for example, haven't yet had much time in the limelight. They are all such strong characters, it's a mere pleasure to get lost in their adventures.

I hope you will some day continue this beautiful work of art. I know my year will be made. In the meanwhile, I wish you all the best in your endeavors in real life!
Mycreativeoutlet chapter 30 . 7/16/2014
Are you planning on continuing this story beyond this chapter? I find it well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Please do.
Debbie
JaneDoh0 chapter 30 . 6/16/2014
A shame you lost interest here-this was an amazing story. I like the slow roll out. Maybe someday you will return?
MystSnare chapter 30 . 5/30/2014
T.T this story was so good... and I really wanted to see the end... 'silver snitch too' has apparently dissolved long ago as well. Why :( (sigh) I'll save this story with hopes that someday it will be finished... or someone as talented as SueMonroe will adopt and finish this story :)
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
You would think he would learn wouldn't you.
RogueMiki chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
It's been years yet I still have this on my favs fiv list even tho I'm sure it's been abandoned which makes me so so very sad it's a wonderful fic. Guess I need to make up my own ending or something. Please come back it's been a long time but please come back.
anna chapter 30 . 4/23/2014
Love it! Wish there was more!
KoreanMusicFan chapter 30 . 3/29/2014
please, please, please continue this story!
I love every chapter and i see it as a shame to end it without finishing it.
1,177 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »