Reviews for Missing
Idk chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Please throw me in the brig. I'll do anything to see Spock! Good
Ilovemrspock chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I'm allergic to chocolate for real! Lol. Anyway I love it!
ROM chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
It just stops here! It's been a long time but this story was really interesting! Are you going to finish it? Such a suspenseful plot and now we don't even know how it ends :/
swimmingcheetah chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
oh noes! it stops! gasp! i know its been forever and you've probably forgotten where this was going (happens to me too :D) but its a really interesting story so far - i love mccoy and have always been intrigued by klingons (they never got much attention in TOS) and you've got both :) please continue!
ghostkat chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Wow. I love Star Trek, but I'm not usually that big on fanfiction. This, however, is great. The plot is original and your characterization is perfect. Please keep this going :3
BeautyandYue chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Please update!
trekker chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
great! he he he {cough}
Kzunten Kidaurqoi chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
This is really good. I want mind chocolate. I have just joined your fan club. Take good care of those plot bunnies, and update soon!
On Fire For God chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
real awsome!
Alania0 chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
Just so you know, I am serious hooked on this story. It's got to be the best ST fanfic I've read in quite a while. Everybody's so in character! Spock and McCoy are delightfully Spock-and-Bones-ish, and the Klingons are perfectly Klingon-ish. I wait in suspense to find out what happens to Kirk!

My only nitpick has to do with your Spanish: "Star Trek no es mío" (no "el") would, I believe, be more correct.

Midnight Topaz chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
Yay! You've posted the next chapter! _

I can't wait to see how this turns out. You're doing a fantastic job of building the suspense and conflict, and the characters are so in character (especially the triumverate). This is better than a lot of published Trek novels I've read!

I'm looking foward to Chapter 6!
A nine year old chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
*Gasps* Just look at all the mean guys! And then look at all those friendly reveiws compensating! Please do not stop. You have great chances to become a *very* good writer.
Turcote chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
Oh...I like it! Very much so, in fact. You've got all the characters down so well-I can really visualize everything happening.

And, of course, I'm loving the bits of Spock angst. I honestly don't know what my issue is with that. I mean, I love Spock. Why would I want him hurt? I think I have a disease, really.

But anyhow, I can't wait to see how this goes!
Antonia chapter 4 . 10/26/2006
I've really enjoyed this story so far. I can't wait to find out what happens next. Please update soon!
Lynaeve chapter 4 . 10/22/2006
Great story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.