Reviews for Vigil
Epiwsedis chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Brilliant story. Terrific. Well done!
madagascarmaster chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
*claps* Bravo!
Blackshadow32 chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Best Dinobot Story Ever! :D I was a little scared when Swoop might have not survived. I have never thought the dinobots could be this kind but I guess I was mistaken like the rest (autobots). You did a great story.
Me Blackshadow say you did great. You story really good. ;)
Red Phoenix Star chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This was one of the fics that re-ignited my love for the Transformers series and namely, for the Dinobots. And it helped to spawn one of my own ideas for Dinobot-centered stories in the not-so-distant future.

Thank you for creating such an in-depth, personal, well-written fanfic. And judging by other stories I've read about Swoop becoming a medic, it seems others have followed your lead. Well done!

I hope to see more stories about the Dinobots from you in the future.
Speedstreek360 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
...Wow. This was really, really...just awesome.

You wrote the characters out nicely, and I liked your idea for this one-shot.

I am a huge fan of the Dinobots, particularly Grimlock, but I am amazed by this story.

I was worried about Swoop there, but I'm glad everything ended well.

Keep it up!

Speedstreek
Aura Black Chan chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Awesome. I always loved the Dinobots the best!
Moonlight black rose chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Aww the Dinobots are just to adorable at times!
Fianna9 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is an incredibly well written story, and you beautifully captured the division between the Autobots and the Dinobots. Prime and Grimlock both began taking steps towards fixing those issues, and you explained in detail how much this impacted the Dinobots individually.
AlexisOptimus chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Great job. :D
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
AWWW! I LOVE the Dinos! ESPECIALLY Swoop! This was really cute! I always thought it was unfair, the way they were treated. I'm glad you addressed that in this story.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
That was an interesting look into the Dinobots' personalitys. Very descriptive and thought-provoking. I realy liked it. :)
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Beautifully, beautifully done. Love the character analysis throughout. This is a fic you should definitely be proud of.

-Q
RianLena chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
The entire time I was thinking CUTE and AMAZING and marvelling at the astounding amount of insight put in to every single character and that even though it took me until 5 in the morning to read this I'm beyond happy that I did. This is truly and you've done a really great job on it
Birdgirl204 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010