Reviews for The Moment
justawritier chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
love it! So cute and funny.
molamola chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
My eyes! I love this one so much. I think part the reason is because you let me help you do this, and we had the opportunity to finish it in the same room! Riccochet will forever make me laugh, you know that. I think we need to continue with the light comedy...
JennCorinthos chapter 5 . 5/6/2007
This was too funny.. The only two that didn't have a moment were Flack and Hawkes... I absolutely loved this... Lindsay and Danny are too cute when they are flabbergasted... I enjoyed all your stories look forward to reading more...

JENNIFER
sugah66 chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
How did I miss that you had updated? I must be slipping!

This was a fabulous conclusion to this fic. I am giggling. Of course, some of that may be leftover from 318. (If you haven't seen it yet, I won't tell you, but you'll probably still be giggling three days later, just like me.)

I love the way you paint a scene, and the metaphors you use. I love that Lindsay can sense Danny behind her. I love that Danny can figure out what she's talking about later, without her needing to say anything.

And I love Flack's, "I thought you said I didn't need to knock first!"

I am giving you a standing ovation. Bravo.
p3karen chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Great job, i love how you made Flack funny
Amerie chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
aww that was cute. i loved it
Dantana4ever chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
holy crud! that was amazing! i love it!
Yemam2422 chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Just read this in its entirety and really liked it. There were several great humurous parts that had me laughing out loud: Danny and Flack's 'moments'. vs 'thing' debate; Montana-NY pissing contest; Danny has a good heart/finally grown a brain.

I absolutely loved this part: "Mac had slipped into the places in Danny's life that should have been but never were occupied by his father." So subtle but poignant - it broke my heart and made me smile at the same time.

Finally, I thought it was great that we understood "the moment" from little hints throughout the story - we could picture it and understand the effect it had on Danny and Lindsay without you giving us a "play-by-play" (to borrow your words) of exactly what happened.

Great job!
chili-peppers chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Oh so brilliant! Loved it! and the flack part so funny! great job!
ReJo chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
I like this story...a lot :)

Great writing style!
Moska chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Aquila,

I'd pay very, very good money to see you continue this story. Goodness knows there's more to work in regards M&S, let alone D&L. Think about. You've got a fountainfull of possibilities. Would love to ask you to also post and join us a dot csinyfiction dot com. moska
The Little Corinthian chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
I love Flack. I LOVE Flack. And Danny. And Lindsay. But Flack the most :0P This was a great fic. I've enjoyed reading it! :0P
Elainhe chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Oh, so excellent. :D

The beginning was packed with romantic "suspense", every line poetic, perfect. As I continued, I kep selecting and de-selecting new "favourite lines", until I just gave up.

Them giving in to *the moment* was well written, and very hot without being smut at all. Again: perfect. I really, really enjoyed the dialogue here.

And then, the final scene with Flack - what a beautiful twist! Lovely humour!

You had be gripped, hanging on each well crafted line. An absolutely wonderful read; I am sad to see it end!
kasmith101 chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
Great ending!
Kavi Leighanna chapter 5 . 3/1/2007
I was wondering where you'd disappeard to my dear!

Beautiful. Having Flack come into the room at the end was a nice touch too. Interesting dose of humour.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »