Reviews for TAG
My Mind is a Nomad chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This is so weird... YET SO CUTE :D I especially find the whole yaoi love thing funny XD I don't have much else to say besides that this story is fantastic! Bye nooooooooooooooow! *swan dives into the pond*
Madame Degrassi 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
good fic even tho i hate hate tama/haru i liked the plotline it made me smile lol bye
Jikage chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
Haha I love the ending.

I could only imagine Tamaki's expression:HARUHI REVERT!REVERT! xD
LaChoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Tag is just horrible. I remember there was this 12 year old little boy on my bus who would wear obnoxious amounts of it. I still can't see how it supposedly attracts girls to guys, but whatever. I still say the stuff stinks.

Anyway. moving right along. Your story was wonder. You did a great job keeping everybody in character and I especially loved the last line. You also did a great job at not making it too sappy either. Trust me, that's a talent.
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Hehehe, I see those Tag commercials all the time. They're so utterly ridiculous. My old middle school actually had to ban the use of it because so many boys were spraying it on after gym class. At my high school once, someone sprayed this huge cloud of it at the end of a hall... it reeked and we all had to suffer through it for like an hour.

This story was so kawaii. I love how Haruhi was totally impervious to the effects of the cologne, but the fangirls weren't. I also liked your ending, it was very in character.

A hint to you? Try accepting annonymous reviews. There's really no reason not to, and you're only hurting yourself by not accepting them. There's a space on your login profile page to click that will allow you to accept them. Just a suggestion.
YonderTiger chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This was hilarious! I really liked the last line, it made me laugh... good job on this one
Runic Knight chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Ah, that finally statement caused me to burst out laughing. _ Excellent job with this humor-filled plot! D
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
xD haha! oh gosh *giggles* that was soo [ KAWAII ]!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Nice ending.
Chainless chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That ending was priceless! xD. Great job.
Alexa Bleach chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Thank you so much for reviewing my one-shot... so I'm reviewing yours! Nyah!

I loved this fic! One, the pairing is the absolute ideal for all pairings. Two, it was well written (the whole Renge thing..., etc... and it was all perfectly in character by the way). Three, the last line kills me every time I read it.

"'Tamaki-senpai?'

'Yes, Haruhi-chan?'

'Everyone thinks we're gay.'"

Four, the idea was totally a Tamaki idea; buy cologne to impress/seduce Haruhi... and a totally not-going-to-work idea xD

Marvelous job ;D
DigiChar chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Haha, this was so cute. As a young woman, I have to say that TAG is evil! It is trying to destroy all of the common sense that we have with one spray.

Anyways, it's funny that Haruhi likes the smell of pond water rather than the TAG.
Fyyrrose chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
That was an excellent story. You've kept the characters IC and I didn't have to read that hard to see it unfold in my head.

I will probably never look at a bottle of TAG the same way again...but I can see that scenerio happening.

Great story, I'm glad my beta passed this off to me.
MyDearWatson chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
This was an excellent one-shot. It was really funny and cute. I especially loved the end of it when the two were having a moment, and Haruhi kind of ruined it. All in all, it was a really good short story. Kepp up the excellent writing!

Repentless Wind
Sqwii chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
very good except you got Kaoru and Hikaru mixed up. Hikaru is the one who went on the date with Haruhi in both the manga and the anime not Kaoru.