Reviews for For His Pleasure
azertykeynes chapter 6 . 5/2
I was expecting more of a confrontation. They abducted her, and even if Draco had no part in it, he effectively became a willing accomplice.

Also, he was just ranting about her like he couldn't stand her. How in the world did that translate to him "not hating her, not since a long time"? Ugh.
Gwen chapter 8 . 2/12
What is your baby's name?
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
PLEASE continue
thedarkwhiteangel chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
I can just picture Lucius changing his clothes and giving them to the healer so they still had her 'essence' but he didn't have to have 'mudblood' on him and then Draco just grabbing it and sniffing it in a deep sensual manner and sighing. And when nyone tries to touch the shirt he would hiss at them "mine". Can you just picture their reactions to that? Hehe. This is great.
Opal chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
u should
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
So they kidnapped her wouldnt that count as hurting the mate which veelas don't do
vamp.beauty.freak chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Next please :)
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
why didnt she demand he get his parents to get thier memories back or an apology
Shady185 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
It,s a cute fanfic :)
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
Wow! the final chapter please and maybe what happens later... life kids and the trio?
Loveydove chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Write the aftermath so I know what happens already!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
I think you should write an epilogue! :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Never would have excepted them going that far to get her to come with them, nice twist from the usual really.
sarah chapter 9 . 8/13/2013
omg i love this story please finished it :) it great love story
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
You use the word flash three times the word you are looking for in this chapter is flesh.