Reviews for Virtuoso
Rosie chapter 50 . 8/6/2013
That was a well written, very intriguing and beautifully ended story. Your character, Jennifer, is such a wonderful person, I would love to meet her in real life. I can't help but wonder what terribly painful thing happened that Elonqieri wouldn't tell her. But I like that you leave it to our imagination:) A very beautiful and touching story:)
Rosie chapter 46 . 8/6/2013
That was intense! Glad it ended well though
Rosie chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
I would LOVE a companion fic from Eric's POV! Please please do it! It would explain so much!
Rosie chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Interesting. The style of writing is unique. Wonder what's next...
Wappa101 chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Wuuuh-oooh.
LadyCavalier chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This girl is seriously intriguing. I like her from "Maestro" I hope she is good to Erik. Yours is the first fanfic I have read without skipping any lines. Very good writing.
Shifra chapter 50 . 1/6/2011
This is so good...that i want to like run outside and burst out singing The Phantom of The Opera...thank you! You so just made my day! :)
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 50 . 9/16/2010
wow, that was absolutly breathtaking. I just read the entire story right through, that's how good it was. Your writing is amazing. loved the character development and good plot, everything was perfect. thanks for sharing this with us! :D
Timeflies chapter 50 . 12/21/2009
Bitter sweet that your fic has ended, but the new one will take us forward. You gave them what they deserved an ending that gives hope. Thank you for writing it.
Timeflies chapter 49 . 12/21/2009
This was a sad meeting between Jennifer and Aleksander. At least the man was able to meet Erik. Reading on.
BlackShinyButton chapter 50 . 12/9/2009
Your story is absolutely beautiful. I just found it today and was completely enchanted. I don't think I have ever read a story that has captured the reality and character of Erik better. I truly hope you keep writing.
thebison chapter 50 . 12/4/2009
DollyMillionaire,

I don't know if I've ever reviewed before, I don't think I have, but now I'm truley sorry that I haven't. So I hope this one will make up for the fourty-nine chapters that I've missed.

The ending of a story is always a bittersweet thing. It is wonderful that characters finally have resolutions, but I know that I never quite want it to end. I never want to give up the story. With your writing it is even more so, for you truly have created some magical.

I have followed your story eagerly, and I am happy to see it finally coming to a close. I have always enjoyed your writing style, and especially the new characters that you have created.

You took an old idea and made if fresh, and that's fantastic. You kept all the original characters just as they were supposed to be, but you added new ones to help your story.

The basis of your story is also quite amazing. The entire sub-plot with Elonqieri and the concept of time travel and the stories becoming a part of our life-it really is wonderful. So good I'm running out of adjectives.

Your writing has a certain flow, it manages to tell a story and also sound very poetical. Sometimes you write things that are just so...right, they really make a reader think about more than just the story. I love it when writers are able to accomplish that. Congratulations.

All in all, it was truly a pleasure to read this story, and I hope you realize how great it truly is. I also look forward to reading the companion fic in the near future. Good luck with all your journies.

Yours Truly,

SubjectiveReality
the ness-ness chapter 50 . 12/4/2009
I dearly love this fic and am sad that it is at an end. But I am glad that it ended so well and can't wait to read the comapnion fic.

~the ness-ness~