Reviews for God Winks
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
i really liked this one-shot its a well written story :)
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was awesome! I loved it!

~Maeghan
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Hi there,

Liked this...especially God's Wink...that was lovely. Just felt that it ended too soon...

Ger
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
silencedaflac chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I've been reading through your works and you're an INCREDIBLE writer! You're one of the few writers who manages to actually do Bones humor without making everyone sound like an absolute tard and you still manage to bring in serious moments whenever necessary. Excellent job! You are most certainly going on my favorite authors list!
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Aw sweet, never heard coincidences called that before. Interesting.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Aw, how sweet! I loved this, so beautifully written! Good job, keep it up!

Angelica
irony882 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
That was very sweet. I especially liked Brennan's discombobulations of emotions at the beginning.
Pereybere chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
I love that you didn't have her say 'yes' and that you stopped it where you did. I really loved this story and it's on my favourites list now. I thought it was wonderful and I love how you wound the coincidences into the story. It's one of those stories that you stumble on by mistake and they just make you smile.

Thank you.
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aw, hon that was great! Totally cute and sweet! I loved it! All the coincidences were awesome...weddings EVERYWHERE, lol! Nice:) Great job! I just love these two...and you write them fabulously!;)
Scazydramaqueen282 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aww...Goldy!

You really know how to write a good fluffy piece!

I guess now's a wonderful time for me to ask:

Will you marry me?

*wink*

-Mariah :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Oh, that's so like Tempe to overanalyze Booth's proposal. Cute fic.
wolfmyjic chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aw...too sweet. Still love 'FB eye candy’s heart'...and the nightmare with the dresses...and oh my...the dog! Had me laughing all over again.

~Wolfy~
dddynamite chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aw I loved it it was beautifull!
artigiano chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
that was so perfect! i loved it! :) great job!