Reviews for Bending the Rules
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Kilangirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
LOVED this! I wish you would continue! .
Niina chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I can see it happening! Well, maybe not quite like that, but still. It was wonderful!
Kestriel chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I think I just hit the floor... This is the most gorgeous piece of fiction I have ever had the privilege of reading. Knives and Vash are just so perfectly characterized I could cry
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Brava, brava!
ashley chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
whoah,your way you described how each twinn felt..amazing... ..i'm at a loss of words..write more.
LegacyRBluesummers chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
AW! I love happy endings!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Vash is so nice it almost hurts to watch sometimes. ; Lucky for Knives though. This is cute.

Please write more soon!

firedraygon97
adorima chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This was good. It was fluffy like you said. There is somthing about this genre of writing that surpasses restraints and speaks about love in a deeper way.

Though, if this actually happened in reality, I doubt that things would end so happily, maybe becuase of culture, but maybe becuase things like this are Wrong.

But this is just fiction...

and you wrote it well.
Shadsie chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Incest! It's fun for the whole family!

Though I truly, truly dislike consentual Knives/Vash (That is, Vash liking Knives' advances), I found this to be, on the whole, a pretty well-written fanfiction story.

This passage could be better-written:

"Knives could remember being shot with the painful clarity only pain can bring, he could recall the expression of almost-regret that flickered across Vash's face..."

First of all.. "painful clairity that only pain can bring" is redundant. It would be better if had chosen a diffrent word, perhaps "agonized clarity that only pain can bring". Also "almost-regret" seems to be a weak verb-usage to me. I would have gone with simply "regret."

I liked how this was mainly Knives' thoughts. Now... toward the end, when Vash started giving in, and making advances of his own - is where the story lost its believeability for me. Vash is a forgiving sort, but I think that it would take him much, much longer to forgive what Knives has done. There are points in the series where... Vash wanted to kill Knives. The "I will take care of him." scene with the guns at the end of "Rem Saverem"... his holding the gun to Knives' head at the end, only to decide not to kill Knives... So, to suddenly forgive Knives like you have in your story, and want to put teh sex on him... um... well, the fic lost its believability there.

On the whole... quite well-written. I love some of the descriptions that you've used. Very nice.
millyfan chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Aw. . .
ms.cridic chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
you...yoi...MOTHER FUCKER! HOW FUCKING DARE YOU! I DIDNT EVEN READ YOU PEICE OF SHIT! VASH IS STRAIT! SO IS KNIVES! WANNA MAKE ME HAPPY? THEN SCREW WITH LAGATO'S REPUTATION!*actually, his rep. is basically being gay...*...stupid yoi fuck...I'm normaly nice...but you HAD to go with the vash knives fic...oh and god help you if you fuck around ever agin with any vash and wolfie fics. I will come and shove a fucking angel arm so far down your food hole, you'll be shitten' out feathers!
god bless..bye bye!
Nocturna Canis Lupis chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Wow...i've never read twincest (or any homosexual stuff...) so this is definatly a first...But it is good...strange for me to say, it is good. So romantic, and sweet, even someone like me would look at it as a beautiful work. Very good...even though the whole twincest did get me rattled a little...*shivers* It's very good.
Vashra BloodReeper chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
0.0 tis cool, but knives is OOC :)
Christi Morelei chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Oh... that was so sweet. *cries* :') That was just adorable...