Reviews for Mori's secret
Daz01D chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
that was great I love it !
God'sPerfectGift chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
OK, firstly, you need to see someone. That was gruesome! Please say you're going to be a horror writer.
Second, you have made loads of errors, spelling and grammatical. Before you post something, please review it and spellcheck.
Third, I just don't think it fits any of the charcaters OHSHC depicts. Haruhi doesn't get scared (excluding thunder). Kaoru's the soft twin, Hikarus' the one that would be looking after Kaoru if he fainted, which would probably happen more often than Hikaru fainting. Mori may be silent, but he's loyal to his friends, and I think, in his own way, he likes Haruhi. He wouldn't kill his friends, not even if he was a secret knife wielding maniac.
There's all your errors. Even after pointing all that out, I still think that the story is amazing.
air-earth-water-fire-bearer chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
This was fantastic, you really made Mori look evil and you did it so well! Brilliant.
The Moof chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Other than a few misspellings an a some small pacing issues (you went a tad to fast on the second chapter) this is a great fic. You put the wild type in Mori that I like, now I have a whole new pespective on him now. Something that I can fesh out in my own OHSHC fics.

Now not only do we have Kyoya as the Host Club's Shadow King, we also have Mori as the Demon Prince so to speak of the Host Club! Squee! Evil Mori Yea! And it just fits him too. I'm wondering are you going to finish this or write a sequal? I gotta know what Mori has in that room. Knowing my luck some kinky stuff.
CBDemyx chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
*blink blink blink*

*blink blink blink*

WTF? THAT WAS CREEPY AS HELL. MORI, A KILLER? *faints* IT DOSENT HELP THAT HE HAS THAT DARK MYSTERIOUS VOICE! GAH! *faints again*
Emerald Elyon chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
... Nuu, poor Hikaru and Kaoru! Thank goodness it was just a dream! *Cheers happily* Mori Senpai is officially in my scarey creep list now... T_T

Awesome story!
BloodFat chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
*yawn* That story sucked and it was boring.
Anrita chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
scary! I wouldn't be able to sleep after that