Reviews for Home
hiccup-mikey-robin chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
"Love you Raph."

"Love you too kiddo. So much it freaking hurts."

This is one of the most heart-warming dialogues in FF that I've read. Kudos.
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Well, between last night and this morning, I have read nearly all your TMNT fics, still got a couple to go. Been loving them, especially the Mikey centric ones (yes, which means most of them *grins*). Gotta say though, the "Child's Play" ones are almost unbearably cute. You have a lovely to read writing style.

bat-tron chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Raph is such a softie when it comes to Mikey!
This was so cute! I loved it so much! c:
rosepetal21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Mega Cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was really touching! I loved it! :D
Lil-Red06 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Cn you make more of these stories! i absolutely adore them!
Sika chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aww poor cute mikey...nice one dude!
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ok, this fanfic is awesome! And sooo cute! Fantastic work _
louise102nd chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I love this story arc

Just wondering are you going to complete it or is this all of them?

Keep up the good work though
sweetpeatea chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
this was really cute. i havnt read anything in the arch as of yet, but this is making me think i might start.
Katanagirl16 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Heehee Indy! I love nice Raph!
Kieri Norou chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Hey,

So I think this is like the 15th time I've just got done reading through all of your "Little Mike" stories, as I like to call them since I discovered them about 6 months ago... they are all really good.

As I was reading this one again though I had an idea, I'm not sure if your still into writing or not but I was thinking a good concept for this series might be ' the first time mikey see's one of his big brothers come home hurt from a fight.' I think it has some cute potential and from what I've read of yours I think you could pull it off masterfully. But like I said, I'm not sure if your still writing, so its just an idea for you to play with.

Again, good job, I'm a big fan this series.
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
Aw... this mini Mikey stories are just so cute!