Reviews for Hating Myself
Smile12345 chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Let me get this straight: you went from Matt's POV to Shagon's POV to Matt's POV again without telling a warning? I had to read it twice to figure this out! Next time, please give us a heads-up, if you're going to do that again!
Tibki chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
This is a deep story, but it rocks, too

keep writing!
Unknown Destination chapter 4 . 1/3/2009
I'm with you. my friends think im way too old for w.i.t.c.h. (maybe the books, since im used to reading 300-700 paged books)Still, i love w.i.t.c.h.! and if i wasn't too new (i think you have to be 5 months or more) it's a really good story- im glad i found it! i just discovered that w.i.t.c.h was on fanfiction and im so happy! so far, your story is the best i'v read.
christopherpaolini14 chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
Wow! That has to be the best Will/Matt fanfic I have ever read. It was incredibly well written. Most fanfics never capture the real character. This was an exception. I especially love how you have filled in all the details of when Matt was Shagon and how he felt about it afterwards. Even though you are not the real author, you are good enough to be. Bravo!
Sweeter chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
I loved this story.
Sweeter chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
Wow. Pretty realistic.
fox eye chapter 10 . 6/19/2008
Other then a few grammar and spelling mistakes starting off. This was a great story! I hope you go back some time a proofread your earlier chapters. This was a fun read, you portrayal of the characters was spot on, you hade a well thought out story (not something just thrown together) and the ending really made me look forward to that sequel... “The Heart of the Earth” was it? What ever it was, I can’t wait to read that to.
art-is-a-bang-yeah chapter 10 . 5/7/2008
wicked story i never thought about shagon from matts POV an you did brilliantly oh i checked out your amv's too they were good cool user name by the way is there a sequel? cause that would be awsome

keep writing you rock

see ya V
Warrioroftheseventhstar chapter 10 . 4/25/2008
Will yu do a sequel? please? Oh and are you asking for your real name or pen name. Oh and aren't you Shagonsheart on youtube?
hansbmd chapter 10 . 1/9/2008
This was such an awesome story! I read it from beginning to end and you did a great job portraying Matt's character throughout the whole Shagon scenario. I loved it, absolutely loved it!
Shadows.Dance chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
I see you used a line from one of your videos as the last sentence. That was an awesometory, Matt is definitely one of my favorite chracters, I can'twat to see the sequel
zestychicken2 chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Great chapter, and Loved the ending! The whole fanfiction was great, and the fact that you added extra stuff besides just what was in the show was great too. You should write a sequal to this one, or make the 'Heart of Earth' one a sequal, because, I think people would like to know what is going on with the end... I know I do :D

I enjoyed it :D keep up the good work!

zesty
GeminiAngel236 chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
It took me a long time to edit this, but it was so worth it. Do you want me to edit you're next story too?
D.J. Scales chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Well i Loved this chapter but i really think you could have Put in a chapter about how Matt helps when Nerissa tries to kill off Napeleon.
Nemrut chapter 10 . 7/9/2007
Great chapter and an awesome story. I really liked the way you characterized Matt and his thoughts. Hope to see your next story and I really look forward to it.

Perhaps you could read my story? Would like to have your view on it