Reviews for Pretty
RedHanaIchigo chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awe. He cares :)
Great story, I liked it really much
Pear-Shaped chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Aww...so cute!

;)
Riding.In.The.TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
w Tres cute. I want to snuggle this OS.
Vain Harmony chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was so . . angst-y.

I can't believe Machi was jealous of Honda at first.

Yuuuuuukiiiiii shooooould stoooooop beeeeeeiiiing soooooo alluuuuuuuriiiiiing toooooo Maaaaaaachiiiiiiii.

Maybe then she'll start . . not . . liking him. o.o
emichii chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
aayah! kawaii! XD that last sentence was so perfectly placed! :) loved the part with yuki chasing after machi and her yelling at him to leave her alone! :) loved it! :)
Sandra Chang chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I really like your take on Machi. Very cute. I don't even remember Yuki calling Machi by her first name... I have got to start reading the manga again...

I'm glad you didn't make it a confession of love. I burst out laughing at the last line.
nalanna chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
that was sweet. I like the fact that you got her being all shouty with him, and him being stubborn, just like in the manga. VERY in character

nice job
Forestwater chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
well, aside from some grammatical issues (maybe you should get a BETA), this is good. i'm commenting as i read this, so it might be a little garbled. you can pm me or reply to this review if you get confused.

-when you're writing a person's thoughts, you might want to put it into italics to avoid confusion. also, "I wonder what Sohma-kun is doing now?

Machi thought suddenly."

that can stay in the same paragraph.

-it's fluffy, but that's okay.

-at first i thought the "you're looking pretty today too" comment was a little too weird, ubt then i remembered that this was YUKI. he says stuff like that. so it works.

good job. it was a fun read and machi and yuki were both pretty much in character.
Zs1truluv chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Its so romantic! i cry it so beautiful! T-T Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I wish i had a Yuki! But all the guys that surround me are doofuses... T-T It was an amazing story! I give 5 stars!
Skyler chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
That was nice, cute and funny, I don't believe it...you got Manabe's personality down really well. AND HE WASN'T EVEN THERE!

Nice job, especially the murderer comment about Manabe.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
that was so sweet! :)

wonderful,.,. :)

knowing someone cares,.,. it's great! :)
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Aw!
Mitzuki chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
adorable
Shattered Mirror01 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Wow...Machi and Yun-Yun-er, I mean Yuki...I never thought about that pairing but I like it! I'm adding this one to my favorite stories! See ya!
Vince from Shamwow chapter 1 . 10/7/2006