Reviews for Damaged Goods
pickamix chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Okay that was way dark and way ooc but I read the comics and if you want to talk about ooc go there.

I like dark and twisted things though so I thought this was good. It was interesting that he still had his soul and did all that. I'm of the belief that no matter what Angel thought, his soul wasn't damned for what he did when he didn't have a soul... well after all that he might have a problem.

And Willow just going along with it all because Willow is not dumb... she would know what was going on. That is really dark but Willow got dark in season 6 so I'll buy it.

This left my jaw open for a bit. Wow.
Angel of the day chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Angulus must be pissed. It took Angel to kill the scooby gang. LOL Don't get me wrong I love them all, but sometimes they needed a good kick in the pants.
6darkwillow chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
so im a little confused... Angel killed Xander, Giles and Oz?
nonhalema chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Angsty but good
RachelMarsters chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
I love seeing this side of willow, she can do evil so well. And I love your angel/willow stuff even though the thought of them together makes me gag, lol. a compliment to your writing.
wee-me chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow. That was just...wow. I did not see that coming at all. It was good, but really out of left field to me. You are just fab at this.