Reviews for HIGH TEMPERATURES
This is absolutely disgusting you should be ashamed of yourself you sick freak
Poor Ginny those basterads are not her brothers somone should've helped her may Harry or somone else
chloe chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Oh My God! How could you do this?! It was good but...
Chris chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Multiple Weasleys can be fun, but I don't like this at all. I know some people enjoy rape and forced sex, and I don't complain that you wrote it, and I tried reading it despite the warnings, but not nice at all.
So Traumatized chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
I HATE THE BLOODY FUCKING WEASLEYS!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH! RON NEEDS TO DIE! THEY ALL NEED TO DIE!
dai chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
you've turned the weasley boys into rapists. Not cool at all! :/
Jordon5 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
That... was awful. And gut wrenching. But powerdul, and raw. And while it was about something horrible, it was well written and made an impact. Amazing job.
Mrs.JazminMalfoy chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
wow

instretin
Chris chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Weasleycest should be fun, not nasty like this. Very unpleasant.
tylermech66 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
hey man you are seriosly messed up in the head, you know that hey she should have frickin told her mum, man,
nicolerools chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
wow i suddenly hate the weasleys (except 4 ginny)

pls update soon
storm-brain chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
try quotation marks, it is easier. OOC but good, i guess.
404 Account Removed chapter 5 . 11/12/2007
Wow, that was great writing!
JaceDamian23 chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
wow I wanna let you know that I LOVE this story. I enjoy rape stories...ya I know that sounds perverted. But I like them because if the writer can make me cry...to me that means they are such a wonderful writer. *smiles*

And your story was so sad that I teared up some. I liked your story alot. I loved how it was al the brothers...though I hate how it didn't show charlie and percy do it. I liked how it was mostly Ron...and Ron was the only one she seemed to not mind as much.

I really really really want some more hun. I am actually hoping that Ron will admit he has certain felings for her..that is why he does not orgasm in her body...kinda like respect for her and after he does force her into sex he is sad and upset and stuff...so I kinda think he likes her..or hope so anyway.

when they go away to school again...i kinda hope that ron still does it with her...and maybe she'l stop being scared and liking Ron? I duno. just dumb Ideas I have for the story lol.

please continue