Reviews for Red Card
Tanya Takaishi chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Ran across this on a hunt for a Daikari fix. Very sweet, beautiful imagery for something so simple. Real. Never stop writing.
redphlox chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I can't believe I found another well written Daikari piece! I did enjoy is very much - simple words for telling a simple story. I am fond of the ending. I think something like this could actually be canon, because of how Hikari notices all of those things about Daisuke and decides that she likes it, and how she compares him to Takeru. Oh, and another strong point: I admire how you make references to the blonde without using his name. That way, to me at least, the story is just about Daisuke and Hikari and no one can interfere. Lovely.
Quixotical chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
this story was short, sweet, and a daikari. those are the 3 things I looked for in this fanfic... it had those 3things and more. good job.
NerdTypeZ chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Very nice. I like the way you've taken Kari's point of view, yet you still distance yourself from it, almost giving a god's eye view.
Liberty Roth chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
That was so adorable! I loved the way you compared TK's basketball games with Davis' soccer ones. Great job, I look forward to reading more from you! :D
freeze1 chapter 1 . 12/16/2006

*breathes* Okay. Wow. Seriously. Beautiful stuff. There's practically no quality Daikari out there, so to find something this beautiful is refreshing. Wow. Yay. I love them. Daisuke is irresistable. Yes indeed. *nods*
the vampire armond chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
good story very good story
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Short but sweet. The ending could have been drawn out a little more, but I suppose you wanted to maintain a consistent rhythm. It seems like nobody writes Daikaris anymore; none that I enjoy, anyway. But your oneshot was an impressive glimpse of what can really be done with that pairing in the right hands. If you start another Daikari fic with chapters, you can bet I'll be reading it.
BishiHarem chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aw, so CUTE! I love it!
Leper Gnome chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
Myah, I luff this. I hope you write another soon.
RoxyFoxy chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I really like this so far. I can't wait to see the rest of this. It seemed simple but I just want to know what's going on right this second ) please keep it up it sounds really good.
Jacqui chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This is really good Diana! I love these little one chapter stories you always write, they're so good! So Great, I must say lol!
The Topaz chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
aw...what a cute fic! Well written and description was great!