Reviews for To Good To Be True
Poop Benedict chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I thought I was reading Medaka Box there for a second. But then again Medaka was more OP.
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
he he he
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hilarious.
Kojishin chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I know exactly who I should show this too (insert evil grin here). It sure gave me a great laugh (actually, all of your fics do) and it's true that most of the time, SI are OP OCs (anyone who attacks explode if they come too close to you? What if your friend was just jokingly going to punch you in the arm?). Do continue writing these hilarious mock-fics
Lazurman chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
HAH! Take dat, you Mary Sue muthafuckas! *cackles*
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Hahahaha.

This is an utter travesty.

Great work.
eternalwhimsy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Haha, this story is hilarious. I love reading your mock fics.
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Lol, just Lol
Gstar391 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
...you have no idea how much I want to kill you right now. On a level of 10 to 1, I'm at least at 13. Seriously, this is "kill the animals that ate the plants that grew from his mother's corpse" type of rage. Now that that's outta the way, please don't write something like this anymore. I threw up. Literally, I had to run to the bathroom...it was right after you made Shino love you. All that does is bring up images of bugs...crawling up your urethra.
PostLifeSyndrome chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
To be honest, any self insertion I do remains in my head. Even then, all I do is look vaguely like a cowboy mixed with a ninja, smoke a cigarette, and make various sarcastic and/or perverted comments. No fights for me, thanks. After all, a loose shuriken might hit my cig, and that just wouldn't do.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Bwahahahahahahahaah... Self-insertion put down so cruelly there are children weeping over it currently xD
Lu chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I really liked this one. Self inserted fics are soooo lame!
andReiki chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Legendary Legacy, you're awesome! I really love your stories and I believe ( no I'm 101 % sure) that you write the best mockfic ever!
dzk87 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Good stuff man...
oooh chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
well, this was hilarious. and killed all hope of me writing. cause, the only thing I would write, is one GIIIANT ass mockfic. Which goes straight through the canon, belittling everyone, and mocking shit like sasuke-teme, which btw, doesn't actually make any sense, and bashing kakashi to the point where its no longer fun/funny. Cause I love Kakashi, and bash fics make me laugh. If by some chance I do write, you are my inspiration.