Reviews for Virus
Guest chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
I really like this fanfic. It's the third or fourth time I read it :) Really nicely written.
willoffire123 chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
That was awesome! These are the kind of exciting fanfics I really enjoy reading when I've been having a rough day, so good job!
-Willoffire123
Bobbi Wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This will always be one of my favourite stories
A.t chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
I cant believe false fae did that and it was a good story
AnimeSoul17 chapter 8 . 8/8/2008
I must say, this was a really good Batman Beyond fic. I felt like I was actually watching an episode from the series and not just reading a story. Good Job.
AnimeSoul17 chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Terry let himself into the kitchen at the school, it was far cleaner than he had expected, and he found it heartening, until he saw a rat skittering across the floor, “think is can get school closed for a couple of weeks if I report rat infestation?” Terry asked over the com link.

HA HA! I actually heard Terry's sarcastic voice when I read that line. good job on character profiling and description.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
May I put this in my C2?
BlackWolfHowling chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
I really liked it. It was a well thought out, well planned fic.
WolfDaughter chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
Awesome story! Any chance of a sequel?
writer6886 chapter 8 . 2/28/2007
Awsome Awsome Awsome. Bravo I loved it except three things. One it was too short and two you didn't explain how False Face survived and three ya kinda let it hang with Dana. All in all it was emotional, adventureous, and suspenseful. Everything Batman Beyond is. Rating 4 out of 5. Love it.
VeltaIO chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Absolutely fantastic storyline, and a good job with the writing especially for a first fic. Keep up the great work and I will keep reading.
Energeezer chapter 8 . 12/19/2006
Haha...Batman's always the same...
Neoinean chapter 8 . 11/20/2006
Very nice. It read just like an episode of the series.
Vampire Queen chapter 8 . 10/31/2006
whoot! This story rocked! I loved it! I'm totally going to check out your new fic! Thanks for finishing!