Reviews for Looking In
amywrites chapter 1 . 10/10
You totally had me fooled. I thought it was Logan being sulky and stalkery. Good writing to keep it so ambiguous.
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful story I loved it. I love stories that show a different perspective on my favorite couple. The Rory and Logan scene at the end was really cute and totally them. I just wished that it was longer. I really had no clue who it was at the beginning, you really had me guessing.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
CarebearKara chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Great fic.
lala chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
wow. i loved it. do you think maybe there's the possibility of a sequel? i think that this story could go farther, with logan and rory exclusively. i sorta like how you've got things mapped out for them right now.
optimistiCelia chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Aw! so cute and well-written - perhaps I'm insane, but for some reason I was thinking it was Logan who was watching her on the subway at first, so it even had a little added twist for me... but come to think of it, you didn't have any clues at all as to who it was until the end there, so perhaps that's what you planned all along, hm? :)

Anyway, enjoyed muchly - thanks again!

iamalexis24 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I thought it was Logan at first. Then when the doorman said Mr. Huntzberger, I thought Rory had moved in with his dad. Then I though of Logan's brother, but he doesn't have a brother. It confused me (in that part only). Good story! Could have been longer.
NO REGRETSxo chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
omg i thought it was logan... wow great story...
Winny Foster chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Aw...i feel for Jess...i love him, but Logan is a few floors above him when it comes to how much. wish there was a little more though, ended too fast..

Mayfly chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I don't remember where I first read thisn but it's one of my favorite fics ever - classic Rogan, but from a totally fresh perspective.
ABOVEandBEYOND chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i remember reading this before. did you add the dialogue at the end? i dont like jess but i find his sulking pretty cute.
kiwi-window chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I liked this very

Jess...I like Jess but Rogan is the only right way to do it!This was cute and well refreshing,because most of the stories here seem to be Literati these days.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Excellent story. I read this story a while back on black and white. Really enjoy reading it again. Looking forward to read your future stories.
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Great story, I loved it.
finnlover chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I thought it was tristan at first :D ! great job ... !