Reviews for Chances
RuneSoldierfan chapter 7 . 12/17/2010
This story really intriged me a year or so ago...It almost seems like you've abandoned it. Please...if you get the chance, please update.
Chaos Hour 0 chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
Juicy 81 im sorry that I am someone who had not seen this story sooner.

But I have to say that,

THIS STORY IS GREAT, THAT FUNNY YET WAY ON CHARACTOR ADDITUDES , the big plot going on back the headquarter, Love that T. & L. are gettin closer and closer.

But now was the best part the Huge twist at the end of Chap. 7 *GREAt* that was greatly shocking so-

-just try and do your best on Chap.8

(but*no*rush)
fergnerd chapter 6 . 2/6/2007
What a a-hole! AND...

I LOVED IT!

JJ, you continue to surprize me, and I love it.

Satomi Kick some High Wire $$! YAH!
Crazy Gal42 chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
O.O rude much. wa a jack ass. UPDATE SOON!
beybladegal24 chapter 5 . 1/24/2007
I for one would like to say that you are one of the best authors who have done IGPX, others just make liz seem to girl, but you, you make it perfaect, please finish. :D
sorasheart281 chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Okay first off...yay! a takeshi and liz one *does the happy dance* NEW FAN! yep nothing really to complain abouyt but if you do think of it the toblieds would be all over it...so nice to think of that. Plus i think there a cute couple!
Crazy Gal42 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
good chap. could've had them kiss or somethin but oh well. uodate soon!
fergnerd chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
GR! DANG YOU HIGH WIRE! And OMG who is following Amy, please let her be ok. Also AWW! for Taka/liz moments.

PS: LOVED IT!
fergnerd chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Aw! and Yah for Takashi for being the good boyfriend. Also I so agree with creepy guy, CREEPY!

PS: LOVED IT!
Crazy Gal42 chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
good chap. i think dat gut wat eva his name is is on da new team! YEA! lol! UPDATE SOON!
SouthSideSlider chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
hey nice story keep it up it hopefully will be longer than the firts one...
fergnerd chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
AW! (star twinkles in eyes) Takashi can't get anymore perfect. But on to another subject those low-down dirty (BEEP)how dare they cheat Satomi's info out of them, OH! (Steam poars out of ears).

Loved the Chapter, keep it up, JJ
Kristine.D chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
Aww...how cute.

-Kristine x3-
Crazy Gal42 chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
AW! so SWEET! UPDATE SOON!
fergnerd chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
OH! that's so sweet, i, as usual, LOVED IT! I can't wait for chapter 3.