Reviews for Unfaithful
Danielle x Rapp chapter 34 . 12/29/2007
Oh my God! This is amazing! More! Is there a sequel?
streco chapter 34 . 6/15/2007
That was a great story! Good job! Just one thing-you should space out the long paragraphs.

But it was great! Good job!

RENThead4LIFE96 chapter 34 . 6/14/2007
I'm so happy they got married!

GREAT story!
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 34 . 6/13/2007
It's sad to see this end. I loved the line "Angel and Collins were dancing a little quicker than the beat was, but then again, they were always a little off key" HA! I giggled. This has been one of my favorite stories. You are such a great writer. You couldn't have a better ending chapter than this one. You get 525,600 gold stars from me. ]
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 33 . 6/8/2007
Yayy! This chapter made me happy. ]
LifeIsTooQuick chapter 33 . 6/8/2007
I must admit, when I started reading this story I didn't like it all. I thought it was a bit too much like Melrose Place (SP?). But I absolutely loved Angel's storyline and it got better about half-way through. it's very cute and I like it. I have one problem, however: You stole my idea! :p lol, Not really, I know you didn't mean to, but I was going to have him propose to her in the spot in my fic I'm (attempting to, stupid finals) writing. Oh well, it was still cute and I liked it.
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 32 . 6/3/2007
YAY! You are the best. Thank god Roger didn't die! And this chapter was soo cute! ]. Yeah, I'm pretty hyper right now. XD
RENThead4LIFE96 chapter 31 . 5/31/2007
Oh No!

Roger can't die!

Update Soon
Data Girl 3 chapter 31 . 5/30/2007
Whoa! Don't let Roger die now that he's finally got Mimi back.
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 31 . 5/30/2007
OMG! That was umm...intense, depressing, and crazy. Update left me on the edge of my seat! ]
RENThead4LIFE96 chapter 30 . 5/23/2007
Aww that was cute!

Update Soon
I Always Get It For Free x3 chapter 30 . 5/23/2007
That was very adorable! I'm in love with that song. Nickelback rocks...I wish I could hear Adam Pascal sing it though...oh well. Sometimes dreams don't come true. I'm just hoping that Mimi's does. ]
Teenage dirtbag luvs dashy chapter 30 . 5/23/2007
aww its great!

& really cute!

i cant wait for you to post more,

are you going to write a sequal?
Beth Rox chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
Another good chapter. Keep it up. I love the story :D
the psycho sour skittle chapter 30 . 5/22/2007
that was a cute chapter. but i'm worried about the rest...