Reviews for Swingers
ladybrin chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
teehee- i just love logan and barek- they are just the best- in fact i love all 4 detectives- B&A and M&C- i wish they had doine another 2 hour show with all 4 of them before barek left- oh well- i like wheeler ok too - as long as i get to SEE logan and Goren - i ma a happy camper
Scripted Starlet chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
This is a fabulous one-shot. I actually read it about a month back but since I was raking through your other stuff (as good as ever) I went back for a re-read. Loving it. Very humorous and just gritty enough to feel CI like.

"He leaned in to kiss her, and she swore that she was going to give him the beating of his life later on..."

Oh well, Caro, allow me to step in. :)
LoganBarekLover chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
You should continue this story and show us what kind of retribution Barek will hend out to Logan.
The Confused One chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
This was great. I love it. :) Totally cute. Totally them, and totally funny. :D I could really see this happening. I'm so going to miss Carolyn. Seriously, awesome work. :)
Norla chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow! I know you said it was a one-shot... but I want more of this one! Sequel? I understand, there is just something about Mike and Carolyn... Anyway very nice and thank you for sharing!
Greer Bontro chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Cute story. So VERY Logan!