Reviews for Season Two: Chapter and Verse
clerical medical chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Like your memoranda, this one really made me smile. A lot. Exactly how long did it take you to find the right level of poetic ability for everyone's favourite Lt Colonel?
bright-blue shiny tutu chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
lol! this is hilarious! quite an amazing feat of rhyming! i can so see john doing this too. had me cracking up! :)
Asugar chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
LOL! Love the last line. O'Neill would probably be jealous he didn't think of the idea first. 10 points for difficulty too in writing all these verses!
night animal chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Heeh heeh! Yeah, these were funny! I bet O'Neill would love them...;)
li-flower chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
What a creative way to recap all those episodes! I can really imagine Sheppard doing this. He's definitely the type of guy who would put off his paperwork, and I can see him having a poetic side. What made things funnier was Weir's reactions; I actually would've liked to see more. I especially liked "It was official. The people she worked with were three year-olds." Anybody who's been in a position of leadership has probably felt that way at some point.
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
oh my god, laughong so hard! i loved this an dim glad i found it.
SqueakyChewToy chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
'To send Cowen back to DS9'

Indeed. *snicker*
Kathryn0505 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
OH MY GOD! This has got to be the funniest thing *ever*! I had to stop in the middle and take a break 'cause I couldn't breathe from laughing! They are all great!

"A virus sent by the hive

Crashed Windows 95"

"They bickered galore

And bitched at Dr. Z more

And poor Beckett sure earned his pay!"

"Hive" and "Grace Under Pressure" rocked so much! hahahahahaha

*favorited*
Dream Painter chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
LOL-those were good. The Grace Under Pressure one was my favorite.
Myriadragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
"That they just wanted to get into my genes"

Best. Line. EVER.
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Ah what a fun way to look at the seris :)
SNBRADY chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
These are really fun but I think you've been reading a little to much Dr. Seuss lately. However, since he is a 'doctor' I guess you could pass it off as professional reading, haha.
Sepik chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Heh! 'Twas amusing. :D
Beach chick chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
I love this! John has nice writting skills. lol You should do something like this for each season. I'd love to read more of these.

-Chicky
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Why I think O'Niell would pay in a spiffy review! Or atleast thats what I pay in.