Reviews for Dignity & Discrimination
gloriannys chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
The epilogue was perfect. That Jane was giving the toast speech that was something I was not expecting. I think that was the best part is the story.

The thing with your Wickham... I think that the "problem" between she and Darcy was nothing... Some boyfriend during high school... Really nothing. I don't know why Eddie was like horrified because a little thing like that but... Whatever it made its purpose.

The kiss between Eddie and Darcy: quite romantic but to tell the truth I couldn't stop thinking about the dog saliva in their mouth... And not a misogynistic but that part got it out... Dog bugs and whatnot there... Ugh

I liked Lydia being a dog that made her personality understandable and even expected. I believe is the first fanfiction where Lydia is a dog. Funny indeed.

Well you have potential, you know how to keep the reader there and I will go a peruse your homepage to see what else you have in Stock there. Favorite the fanfiction by the way.
Motherof8 chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Oh oh
Motherof8 chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
That was funny, good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Glad there is no caroline
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
That was funny
Hyaci chapter 12 . 1/20/2015
Nice fic. Read this to get my full of gender swapped goodness. Hit the spot quite nicely.
Saralee chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Just picked this up when going through older completed P&P stories. I loved it & is being listed as an all time favorite. It's too bad you haven't written more, even a sequel to this story would be great. Thanks for the enjoyable reading !
azbis chapter 12 . 4/20/2013
Great writing! Thanks
Whosepride chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
I know that you wrote this story a while back but I just had to let you know that this is amazing. I loved Jane's monologue at the start, the banter, the chemistry, the family setting and well the whole story. Thanks for sharing and I hope you write more P&P fanfiction.
EmlynMara chapter 12 . 7/26/2012
Innovative format. I really enjoyed it. Fun story.
Sapphire Dawn chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
Love it.
LOL chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
OMG

I love the tittle!
HawkAngel XD chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
great work, lovely, really lovely!

HawkAngel
voguette chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Wow, this story was excellent! I can't believe I'd never read it before, but I know that it'll definitely be a reread for me. It was enjoyable and well written, as well as very interesting take on the whole Darcy/Elizabeth swap. Awesome stuff.
cherrytone chapter 12 . 1/30/2008
wow. this is such a good story & so well written. I really like how you reversed the roles...i loved it.