Reviews for How to Save a Life
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 17 . 1/29
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, hands down. It was original and absolutely beautiful.
Warai-san chapter 17 . 1/25/2014
The first thought that crossed my mind after this was 'what...?!'
But the ending made sense in a way, I suppose...Bakura's dying came as the greatest shock, but I think I can understand why everything else happened after it.
This story is really, really sad...there's no happy ending for anyone other than Garett, and if thought in a pessimist way there's no happy ending for anybody, as I doubt Malik would forget Ryou and truly move on(the dead always hold the highest place). But it'd be nice to know that in the sad story at least one of the characters got true happiness.
By the way, this story is really great plot-wise, and I had tears in my eyes as I read to the end...I knew I was getting into trouble when I read the description.
*sniffs*Excuse me, but I'm off to cry some more. Looking forward to reading your other stories, I'm sure they're as amazing as this one QAQ
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Awww now im depressed
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
Geez where did Malik come from
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
Damn all of this is just all types of depressing
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 13 . 5/9/2013
My poor Ryou i wish i could comfort him and slap Malik so hard
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
Oh crap..his secrets blown
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
Waaaaaa i should have known
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
Gah i don't know if i should be happy for them or disgusted that they would willingly do this when Malik is engaged
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Oh Ryou you better be careful with Malik.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
Yay Malik
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
Omg Ryou all that money may be a lot but it's not worth it if the man is engaged
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
My poor Ryou..his life is pure hell
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
How dare he make Ry cry (hey that rhymes)