Reviews for Time After Time
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I loved the whole scenario you created for this. It was a story in itself. The snippets of time from month to month were perfect. Thanks for this. :)
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
this makes alot of sence. i just wish they put this into the actual comic!
PixxieHolloww chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I like the concept of the story. And it was so well-written. I wish more Fable fanfics turn out like this one, 'coz there's a lot of crap out there. This is an amazing, amazing fanfic. Thank you for the enjoyable read. Cheers!
magical-irish-pixie-faerie chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Nice take on the Sarah incident! I should print this out and put it in with my copy of Wolves.

Lol, I searched for fables fanfiction and opened a few up to read and I just noticed all the ones I opened up are written by you! Great writing!
badriddance chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Now see, that makes it much better! I was so disappointed in the Big Bad for the whole Sarah incident. It seemed so out of character. Thanks!
kaotic312 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Hey, just found this. And I'm very, very happy that I did. Loved it. You did a beautiful job with this telling, not too much or too little.

And Sarah is Snow? Perfect. :)
Alicat621 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Beautifully written. It never sat well with me that Bigby took up with Sarah; with his loyalties, it didn't seem like he would just take up with someone so easily. I really enjoyed your take on what happened and I liked your little injections of humor with Ghost. Great job!
The Librarian chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Just makes my day that not only there are a few Bugby/Snow fica here they are also well-crafted. I hope this will spur other people to make more...and hopefully, well-written too.
Underlined Twice chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Interesting concept and well written.