Reviews for Guilt, Pain and Fear
Wee.Doctor chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
this story was nice too, carson's lucky he has such great friends :) i truly do not what else to say for this story, but i liked it.

hope i don't bother you with all the reviews... but good work Heather ;)

chris
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
An amazing piece of work! Your characterizations and reflections were perfect, the insights into the realm of guilt brilliant. I really like your writing style.

Thanks so much for creating this gem.
Leesa Perrie chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Wow! Really good story. You handled the emotions and the characters really well. They were all believeable. Poor Carson. I love Rodney going on about being shot - and telling Sheppard to sit elsewhere (!). Excellent.
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Great tag! Loved the detail!
sablecain chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
AH! I read this when you first posted and then totally forgot to leave a review! My bad because this is awesome!

I don't know of anyone who can get inside Carson's head the way you do! This was absolutely gorgeous. I love how the team all comes to encourage him in their own way, especially Rodney in his rough, brutal honesty. I love the description of the trifecta of guilt, pain and fear and how they all build on each other and oh this was just heartbreakingly beautiful. Perfect tag. Thank you for sharing it.
Terri Stephens chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Best *Phantoms* tag yet. Why is Rodney the one to beard Carson in his den? Because he's a) observant, and b) insensitive enough to do it. God save us all from the reticence of our friends!

I also loved John and Rodney: "You shot me." "I should have busted your jaw." See, they're okay! The best some-time-later reference I ever saw to *Trinity* had John say, "You blew up a solar system." To which Rodney replied, "You're going to wish I destroyed the whole universe before I'm through with you." Good times!
Prinzessin chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was a really good aftermath to Phantoms. That episode just dripped with possibilities. Good job on capturing everyone too!
CrazyStarfinder chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
That was a fantastic piece of writing, you have a good grasp of the character and it's good to find great Carson fics :)
captdeb chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Another great story, and about a great episode. Thanks for sharing!
pike2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Wow, good tag.

:o)
Shwier chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Great tag! After I wached that episode I wondered if Carson could have done something to help Barroso, this was the perfect tag to fill in that. :)
drufan chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Unforgivable, or so a I assume. Teyla hit the perpetrators right on the head, it's the Genii and Wraith's fault. But how can you not have guilt when someone who needs your help is only paces away?

Good look at Beckett's view. OK have to know. How cool was when Rodney said they dialed the generator to 11! Long live Spinal Tap!
An Kayoh chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Even though she's a minor character in this, I love Teyla in your story. It's always good when she says something beyond "ah, I see."
taintor chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
excellent piece. you nailed it on the head in relation to how carson as a doctor viewed the situation and the guilt. also liked the comaraderie that is this stargate family.
Nelowl chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Another great exploration of the pain caused by the mission. And a nice lighter ending.

Nel