Reviews for What I Like About You
Mooncatcher chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
I love how you protrayed the sense of friendship so accurately in this, and how it just seems so bubbly and warm.

And now it totally wants to make me go and paint my nails...maybe a nice black...
Somewhere In Time chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
Sweet. Way sweet. Mari and Lian are my favorite characters, and I love the way you portrayed them in this fanfiction!
Saint H chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
Clever and charming... though I was kind of hoping we'd stay in the seven and three-fourths year old stage for a little while more. Children that young are... refreshingly innocent.

But this chapter was still good.
Rider Paladin chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
SushiChica, Daybreak25, you two rock. Absolutely, utterly, totally, completely rock. And own my soul. I like your Lian and Mar'i very much, even if they don't become a couple in this. Of course, I see opportunity to gratify the Roy/Dick shippers while simultaneously writing femmeslash and that's not bad. Still, it's your story and you can write their relationship however you like.
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
ha haha. That was cute. I dont usually use that word, but I cant think of any other way to describe it. There's just one thing I'm wondering why does Mar'i have purple eyes? I've never seen a story like this before its really original.

I see you mentioned most of the original Titans, that's a nice touch. Was this for the show fanfiction or the comic book fanfiction? They go by the same name so its hard to tell the difference sometimes. Good job on this, I'm glad I came across it. Nightstar & Red Hood as kids, heh heh cute. I liked that you put Rose in here too, makes sense.
Rider Paladin chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
The adorableness kills me. Really, it does. What do the people on scans_daily call it? Wibble? Woobie? Whatever it is, it's just so bloody adorable! Mar'i and Lian as real estate agents for sandcastles, huh? That'd be a fun story.
artsydarts chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Awesome! I love your oneshots. This one was especially amazing since it had Lian in it! Good writing, keep it up!

Luv ya, girl!

sillyNAHcheeto chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
aww this is cute. its a good idea too. Is that Starfire's daughter's real name? 'Cause I never knew her name. I like this story; Lian and Mar'i, ha!
Rider Paladin chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Hey, SushiChica. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who had an idea for writing fanfiction focusing on the daughters of Dick (Nightwing/Robin I) and Roy (Arsenal/Red Arrow/Speedy I). Of course, I doubt there'll be shoujo-ai in your fic, which is just fine by me as this fic is just so damn good, anyways.

As one of my friends said, Lian is the cutest little girl to grace the pages of a comic book. Rock on.
BAColeNC chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Those two little ones are absolutely adoreable, and I agree with Rose with the temperment and bloodlines mixed in those two I'm not to sure I'd let them paly together. The mischief they could get into boggles the mind.
0123456789012345 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aww! The two of them are so cute! The idea is a very, very clever one, and I look forward to more of the chapters! Great Job Sushi!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
W00tage! That was awesome. The next generation of Teen Titans already exist. I'd love to see more of them.