Reviews for Welcome to Yaoi High
Maya Scarlet chapter 20 . 4/11
Ohh this is so excitin with, garra, sasuke,kiba etc ur fic is awesome, I loved readin it
Of Lucifer chapter 20 . 3/21
-_-' sigh... good job.. but namikaze has i think one chapter.. i mean great job nonetheless though
dunnoifGraluorNalu chapter 20 . 2/9
Thanks for putting so much effort into this. I really enjoyed this fic! I read on your profile that you might be done with fanfiction. I'm not in any position to comment, so I'm just going to wish you good luck on your life, and...I hope that one day, eventually, you might want to return to it, and yeah...awesome job at this. I love the way you incorporated the characters!
Well, enough rambling from me, so bye
-Dunno-chan.
rachelhhxx chapter 13 . 2/8
"Alright, you useless scum," Sasuke said to his students. "By the end of the night, I will be seeing sweat and blood. Tears will be an added bonus, but are not required. Do you understand? Add another sixty to the push-ups and sit ups. Get down on the ground. I said get started!"
MySweetYaoi chapter 18 . 5/23/2013
I just get more and more into this fanfiction. Naruto can be such a dumb ads.
Jungyaku chapter 13 . 5/18/2013
You managaed to create the best characters I have ever read, believe me. They are so alive, real and make you feel them as well.
geast chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Please make it so that sasuke and someone fight for narutos affections. PLEAAAAAASE!
Kdawg chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
I'm addicted to this story, and I don't mind the authors notes as long as they have helpful information. :3 well yeah.
Darklinkette chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
dude! tat ain't it is it? there's gotta be more than this! lol
XxTheTigerPrincessxX chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Torahime.
Cher windlock chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
I like it so MUCH !
Miyoko Midori chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
i love it went naruto is finding the ramen from iruka at chp 5. i was thinking how cute naruto will look. Kyaaaahhhh XD
KuteLiL'ShIT chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
aawwwmen...! i luv ya post y canceled? ( teary eyes)
rqgenevieve chapter 18 . 12/15/2012