Reviews for Welcome to Yaoi High
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
Yes that is degrading lol
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Lmfao oh poor Naruto. Kiba keeps saying it's a date. But Naruto never agreed to a date. So it's not a date in Naruto's point of view. And we all know that Naruto is an uke, always has been. He'll just have to accept that eventually when he finally realizes it himself. hahaha
lightfromshadows chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
Wow, you did not just end it at that... Poor Gaara! But honestly, that's not how you're supposed to ask something like that. It was more a statement than a question... Well, the story was good either way. It's a shame you didn't continue this.
lightfromshadows chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I'm already in love with the concept of this story. I've been looking for something like this everywhere!
BloodLadRusso chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Aww poor Gaara, I love him
KawaiiWhiskers chapter 20 . 4/6/2015
Enjoyed this story a lot. I still have hope that one day you will remember this story. 3
kimkimikim chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
This is such a great and funny fanfiction - Yaoi high! "sigh" I wish there was such a thing, oh wells, this fanfiction has so much yaoi shipping potential, I love Kiba and Naruto, god you gotta love Naruto's naiveness. Naruto the best uke ever 3
babbon ball chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
dragon ball z
No name again chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Perfect, it was great but this may be my last time reading these chapters, don't judge me because I only read the first and I'm ending it on the secound chapter,so see ya i maybe read the third or the the forth , who know?
No name chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I like it,even though I don't really care for yaoi. it really has inspiring words . I think it is perfect for people who like this kind of stuff.

Score 100% through 100
Guest chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
Ahhhh I ship Gaara & Naruto soo much.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2014
Shika screaming? Whatttt
Guest chapter 15 . 9/3/2014
Ahhh soo sad god you've made me a GaaraNarushippee u should make them a story too :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
I ship Gaara with him. Gaara is so cute
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2014
Noon Said better not do the naughty with him. I want to see Gaara beat him up.
2,062 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »