Reviews for Wish Upon a Star
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 4/8
Another good piece of work! I like how you keep both Netto and Rockman in character. Oh, what a really nice siblings they are... :')

Awesome work on this! A must-fave! x3

Have a good day, buddy! O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
Vio chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Yays! This was so awesome. Write more pleeeeeaaaaseeee!
SadieYuki chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was so adorable! And they were so in character, I love that. Great job depicting their relationship with each other. :D

-Sarah
fezakyuu chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Awhh, that was such a cute story,,

I really enjoyed reading it :)

wish there was more..

bravo anyway :)
Akio chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Wow. That was really good. You captured their personalities really well.

Also, I like how open ended your ending was. I think their wish was hinted at with the paragraph that had "If Netto's wish came true, though..."

That being the case, if that is the message you intended, you really found the spirit of this series.

A, 5 star, very sweet story. Thank you so much for that.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Aw, cute! *wibble* I want the next chapter, the next one being whether they get their wish or not. Write, woman!

...Nah, seriously. This was extremely cute. Much love!
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
O! What did they wish? I feel thick... and I liked it a lot. :3
Sillvog chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Aww, that was so sweet! I do wonder just what it is they wished for, but I like thinking it was what I was hoping it to be. -
Aki Kochou chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aw...this is so cute. Wow, that's really all I can say...you left me speechless. Awesome job, and again, very cute.
AnGeLfIrE chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
aw the story is really good!
Atreyu452 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I'm trying to come up with something besides d'aw. I'm not suceeding very well. I think the end is sweet without being sappy (it's very close though), and it's nice to see Netto doing regular Netto things in fanfiction. Cute!
miforever29 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Aww Kawaii!

Loved this so much *adds to favorites*
NailBunny1 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Very sweet and touching. I love how you started it out too, adorable.